[3.2] Self cast Lightning Tendrils+CwC+Arc CI Scion

Once you go crit, your crits will always shock anyway, so chance to shock doesn't matter. You also cast spells very fast, reapplying shock - so shock duration also doesn't matter.
So if you don't count those 2, that cluster gives you only 28% lightning damage and 15% increased effect of shock. It's ok, but there are more useful things you can take for those 3 points.
Lvl 70 now, getting rekt by absolutely everything. Can't map, can't merci lab, it's an absolute shitshow.
Respecto de esta BUILD:
1) No está actualizada a la nueva liga.
2) No tienes vida ni resistencias al llegar al level 70.
3) No puedes mapear solo.
4) Si tienes bastante daño en área, el combo ARC + TENDRILS si funciona.
5) No probarlo en hardcore, demasiado débil contra daño físico.
6) Tu árbol de pasivas no se entiende, no explicas bien a donde ir primero.
7) Sobre la vestimenta (gear), algunos modificadores a los objetes no están en liga bestiary. Por más que entres todos los días a poe-trade, no se encuentran. Por ejemplo: el watcher's eye con esos modificadores que afectan discipline y warth.
8) Existe una incompatibilidad con la gema: cast when i stunned (CWS). Supuestamente somos inmunes al stun según las ascendencias y phanteon, esto ocasiona que las gemas linkeadas con esta (CWS) NO se activen. Lo que te hace replantear el numero de socket que necesitas y tener que activarlo manualmente.
9) No te has tomado el tiempo de revisar los otros comentarios, y no has actualizado tu post. Esto me apena, porque el combo si da resultado pero tu aporte ha sido pésimo.
10) Una pérdida de tiempo, la build tiene potencial pero ten la gentileza de hacerlo bien.

Editado por útlima vez por InsightDiego en 21 mar. 2018 16:34:07
"
KafkaDatura escribió:
Lvl 70 now, getting rekt by absolutely everything. Can't map, can't merci lab, it's an absolute shitshow.

I feel your pain. i've managed to get to lvl 75 now and it has been a struggle. went CI just above lvl 70, that helped some. but still die fast at 5k es. My damage is good i would say. Tho i still miss the watcher's eye, so maybe things will help after i get that.

I so want this build to work.

Wow the build's great!!!
But the only watcher's eye with those mods is 52 ex!!
At only a little more than 5k ES (and no expensive stuff like watcher's eye), I still feel tanky enough. The only time I die is on map with very low ES recovery rate (and I don't if I play safe), or when I jump in the middle of a pack and lose time to cast an orb of storm instead of trying to just obliterate everything...

I found that having the chest piece with some armor really helps, as well as those block chance (spell block too). Add to this a little evasion with a flask, and you can easily reach 50% dodge, 30 phys. reduction, 30% block chance +/- 20% spell block. You don't have a lot of each, but combined they make you tanky enough to roll on easy/moderate maps up to t15, plus, you don't suffer much from a bad mod like "dodge chance unlucky" because your tanking with other things =).

Now, I'd like to thank Osesek for the build, it's really nice to have one with both pack clearing abilities and single target melting :D !

I still have two questions though :

1) How can I get a little more movespeed ? I feels like the boots aren't enough. I just unlocked the charges generator, but haven't done any maps with it yet, so maybe it'll suffice. The main problem, is that more than a quality of life thing, it's sometimes faster to just walk away a little than losing time casting a fame dash.

2) I'm on bestiary league (softcore), and it's my only char on it, I bought some stuff but nothing really expensive ('cause I'm poor, duh), a nice wand for 10c, choir of storm 40c, 5l body... What should be my next purchase ? I know that watcher's eye's important, but I don't have mana problem nor do I feel squishy, so I'd rather boost my damage. So, besides the long grind to up my skill lvl 20 and get the rest of my gems to 20% (and flasks), what should be my next (affordable) focus ?

Thank you in advance for your answers guys ! =)
"
KafkaDatura escribió:

Same, but lvl 76.
Even basic tier 1 maps are pain.
Waiting for tree reset to forget this mess.
This isn't a starter build, you have to invest a little. If you're having problems, I suggest farming with pure Arc and killing hard bosses with pure Lightning Tendrils (I mean swap gems for bosses). It worked fine for me.
I mentioned, that lvl 70ish is the toughest section. Your leveling set is too weak, but you can't afford yet end game items. That's the weakness of this build, you have to stay patient and farm easier content, until you get "there".
Editado por útlima vez por osesek en 22 mar. 2018 13:56:49
Would you think a non crit (Ele overload) version of this work?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional