[3.2] Abyssal Striker | Easy up to 15mil Shaper dps!

"
Ladoona escribió:
DO you actually run this without a support in maps at all? 4.1k hp is pretty low

Yes, ur squishy but doesnt matter much.. u instant kill :P
Also the helm enchant is stupidly expensive 50ex so wont be op, so not much point in me trying it.
Loving this build right now in Abyss thanks for sharing it! One thing I would suggest for anyone feeling too squishy (like I was) is to take 6 damage nodes and invest them into Acro + Phase Acro (and maybe use a Quartz Flask of Reflexes for extra dodge %s as well as evasion %). It's helped me tremendously in my level progression and really don't notice the change in DPS because it is still insane.
Just curious, considering the rings you linked, wouldn't it make 2x The Taming Ring be BIS for this build? The damage stacking on the ring itself seems to be pretty significant compared to just something you could craft from an Opal Ring
Editado por útlima vez por spaznaz en 1 mar. 2018 3:24:48
Hey, I'm trying your build here and the dps is pretty good. Only thing I don't like is getting one shot or getting stun. Any tips to avoid that?

Edit: Nvm, i just needed to get some more dps to avoid getting hit lol. Boss dps is insane i still have to get use to use my molten strike with the keyboard.
Editado por útlima vez por Shadow8915 en 15 mar. 2018 23:32:19
Posting for account visibility :)
Nvm, should have researches first. Good build!
Editado por útlima vez por Hardstyle en 22 mar. 2018 10:16:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional