Koffe's Lightning Strike/Blade Flurry jeweller

Hi! I have started Incursion with your build and I will go to try T16 boss / shaper and others end game boss soon, i will tell you how it's going :)

You can take a look on stuff/talent tree :

I bought 1x The Taming for elemental damage, chance to shock and resistances.

At this time, i don't play a lot Blade Flurry, I only switch Ancestral Call Support with Elemental Damage With Attacks Support and Lightning Penetration Support with Elemental Focus Support for mono targeting, it makes me up to 3.2 million dps.

Editado por útlima vez por freeben en 17 jun. 2018 16:47:48
"
freeben escribió:
Hi! I have started Incursion with your build and I will go to try T16 boss / shaper and others end game boss soon, i will tell you how it's going :)

At this time, i don't play a lot Blade Flurry, I only switch Ancestral Call Support with Elemental Damage With Attacks Support and Lightning Penetration Support with Elemental Focus Support for mono targeting, it makes me up to 3.2 million dps.

Noice! I actually only added Blade Flurry to the setup so you could kill Uber Atziri way easier. BF is kinda too much damage and definitely overkill in most cases.
Your setup looks sweet. But have you tried swapping out one of your life flasks and the mana flask for a Diamond and Onslaught/Wise Oak flask? Should feel better and you shouldn't need 2 life pots and definitely not a mana flask. Acrobatics is also a nice investment in points.
GLHF
twitch.tv/KQFFE
I've been wanting to try a lightning-based scion build for a while, and with Incursion proving ungodly infuriating, I'm looking forward to giving this build a try in normal. Lucked out and already have a Redbeak and Tabula Rasa, so got a little bit of a jump start!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional