[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
Sharekoube1 escribió:
"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"
Sharekoube1 escribió:
Hi, thanks for the build. How do you think, how much less damage will there be without gloves and abyss of the Jewels, since they will not be cheap in the first time. You can tell more about leveling, which body to use before the belly, and weapons. Sorry for my bad English.

Before 6L Belly of the Beast I would advise a 6L corrupt rare with the slots we need or a Tabula, in regards to jewels the standard jewels will work fine with stats such as:

- %Life
- Attack Speed
- Projectile Damage
- Sword Damage
- All Resist if short

Thanks for the answer. Can you tell a little more about leveling, what weapons to use before the unique swords, and you can also be pumped through the Molten Strike? And what do you think, what will the price be at the beginning for unic swords?

For leveling I pretty much used whatever swords I could get my hands on, Molten Strike can be used from the start.

The swords will be incredibly cheap as they were last league, min/maxing them may be expensive but you won't need to do that till later in the league.

If you stick to the gems I've taken leveling is a breeze :)
Hey, great guide. I plan on playing this in new season.

I've made a few changes to boost DPS but not really done yet. However it just struck me: We're 3 points away from point blank in skilltree.

Wouldn't point blank boost DPS ALOT? Have you tried it? Thanks again :)
"
Faztie escribió:

I've made a few changes to boost DPS but not really done yet. However it just struck me: We're 3 points away from point blank in skilltree.

You get Point Blank on the Grelwood swords :)
Hey, thanks for the guide.

In 3.2 tombfist will probably be alot harder to get, what kind of gloves would you advice to get instead?
"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"
Faztie escribió:

Ah my bad. These swords seems too good to be true, do you have any idea what prices look like early season?
"
Faztie escribió:
"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"
Faztie escribió:

Ah my bad. These swords seems too good to be true, do you have any idea what prices look like early season?

You can use this page to see the price history in the last league:
http://www.poe-antiquary.xyz/Abyss/Weapon/Grelwood%20Shank/2305
In game name: Luciani
"
Aiko464 escribió:
Hey, thanks for the guide.

In 3.2 tombfist will probably be alot harder to get, what kind of gloves would you advice to get instead?

I would advise a rare pair of gripped gloves with attack speed and life
What are the differences between going slayer/raider ascendant and going straight inquisitor claw MS which seems to be the other popular MS build. Can't decide which would be a better starter for 3.2!
"
saysonr escribió:
What are the differences between going slayer/raider ascendant and going straight inquisitor claw MS which seems to be the other popular MS build. Can't decide which would be a better starter for 3.2!

If you have the link for one I can take a look, both would be good options as they both scale elemental well, I believe Slayer/Raider would be a much faster movement build with better access to projectile nodes.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701/page/1
Is the claw inquisitor build that I was comparing for a starter.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional