█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

Thx for the help man, I edited my skill tree and follow ur advice :).
Why Grace and Acrobatics if you have more armor pieces than you do evasion, espeiclly koam's heart?
How to defend against monsters "Chrome-infused Goliath"?

I often die from them : (
Editado por útlima vez por Arisius en 4 jul. 2018 17:16:19
"
Arisius escribió:

Against porcupines - Immortal Call+CWDT
"
MFDreamless2 escribió:
"
Arisius escribió:

Against porcupines - Immortal Call+CWDT

The real solution is to run away.

Immortal Call might help every now and then, but some packs are just impossible with Flicker Strike (e.g., Spikes on Death + Group Frenzy on Death + Hexproof.)

A second weapon with at least Cyclone + Cast on Melee Kill + Molten Shell + Detonate Dead will save you a lot of grief. This will put up Molten Shell indefinitely while you're in a pack.
Hi, I was wondering what minor god to use for Pantheon?
I didn't take the passive unwavering stance.
Will appreciate any advice :)
Editado por útlima vez por ckjh en 5 jul. 2018 12:05:32
Hey I am a little confused about why do you use resolute technique? It seems not being able to crit means your damage gets reduced by an insane amount (anywhere from 300-500% -or your crit multiplier).
"
matto77 escribió:
Hey I am a little confused about why do you use resolute technique? It seems not being able to crit means your damage gets reduced by an insane amount (anywhere from 300-500% -or your crit multiplier).

Because its not a crit-focused build. There is no need to have accuracy and crit if your not gonna build it. If you want a crit version, you'd go for the terminus est.
"
Korach escribió:
"
matto77 escribió:

Because its not a crit-focused build. There is no need to have accuracy and crit if your not gonna build it. If you want a crit version, you'd go for the terminus est.

Ahh yes of course, thanks!
WHich is more inportant stat for oro, attack speed or fire damage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional