[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Interesting. Still 50/50 between this and Necro, lol. But I KNOW Necro can dummy through most content.

Is it viable to eventually respec into EleHit for much higher DPS, or is the tree prohibitively different?
"
Yogeshi escribió:
Is it viable to eventually respec into EleHit for much higher DPS, or is the tree prohibitively different?
In a world where respeccing everything costs ~2ex there's nothing "prohibitively" except needing a different base class. In comparison, I imagine you won't go into ele hit until you can spend 30ex+ into it.

I don't know if regrets would be strangely expensive in Ultimatum, but the question "respec or reroll" comes down to "how many hours takes me to level and how many exalts I can farm in that time with an already existing character?"
Curious as to how much more damage the Assassin & Pathfinder variants of this build are? Generalities are fine don't need exact numbers as I am just league starting with this.
April 15th, 2021 - Ultimatum League changelog
Spoiler
General:
* Big clean up of outdated (and soon to be outdated) bits of information. Extremely minor adjustments aren't listed.

Pros and Cons:
* Added "Requires high investment to quickly kill end game bosses".
* Added "Close to unkillable with right investment".
* Removed "...on reasonable budget" from "Capable of clearing all end game content"
* NOTE: Those are current game realities. There's only a handful of builds with ability to kill bosses quickly while also being tanky on a budget. This isn't one of them.

Passive Trees:
* Unchanged. Updated tree version to 3.14.
* Fixed Pathfinder's ascendancy choices (tree was already correct).
* New commentary about Deadeye ascendancy.

Gem Setups:
* Removed optional Vigilant Strike + The Vigil setup.

Equipment:
* Replaced end game CA bow showcase with a new one.
* +35% DoT Multi suffix on a bow is now favored. +2 Arrows suffix is still mentioned as a superior mapping option.
* Added a new Hunter quiver to showcase.
* Changed quiver explaination a little bit. +1 Arrow quiver is now a great mapping option while Hunter quiver is reserved for end game boss damage.
* Minor update to Belt and Amulet commentary. Hardened Scars annointment removed.
* Small update to flasks. Dying Sun no longer showcased. Quartz Flask is recommended as a 3rd utility flask.

Levelling and Progression (End Game Boss/Maps):
* Removed guide for Hall of Grandmasters. With map no longer being on atlas, there's not much reason to go there.
* Uber Atziri guide updated. Mostly removal of old setup/outdated info in favour of Petrified Blood.
* Added Awakener guide somewhere in 3.13 or maybe 3.12, which i forgot to list in changelog. It's all spell dodge.

Path of Building:
* PoB link updated - https://pastebin.com/fpLJyvdU
* Passive Tree updated to 3.14 version.
* Adjusted Chaos DoT Multi craft on bows to 35% (new maximum).
* Double Arrow CA Bow replaced with Double DoT Multi CA Bow.
* Removed Aspect of the Crab from budget Belt and "blessed" implicit to 40 life. Missed this one on last clean up.
* Added Expensive CA Jewel (4 mods).
* In Expensive setup, Dying Sun now replaces 2nd life flask as it should've to begin with.
* +1 to all Chaos gems found in Crafted Hunter Amulet works properly now.

Crafting Section:
* Added Craft of Exile to additional resources
* Removed link to my old cheat sheet, i stopped using it long time ago.
* Removed Harvest crafting for Hunter Amulet and Quiver... again.
* End Game Bow crafting with +2 Arrows as the only mod now "can be used" for DoT Multiplier suffix. Steps themselves didn't really change, since this method always worked for both suffixes.
I still have to reply in my other two guides so i'm not yet ready to answer questions. They massacred my bleed build... and it's not the first time.

"
manehi escribió:
Also hope the author's okay [...]

"
Viktranka escribió:
Nice to see you're alive. :D

Thanks for your concern, means a lot to me. I'm totally fine. Primary reason why i didn't respond is that i'm burned out from PoE. Last few leagues i gave other reasons for my lower activity, which while absolutely true, weren't the main reason. I knew it deep down but didn't really want to admit it.

My long abscence still has many positivities, like the fact i did clean up some really outdated parts my guide. It's much easier to do it when you completely clear your mind and re-read majority of it. By working constantly i did fall into a problem that i look at certain parts and remember "they should be fine", while minor inconsistencies slip through eventually.

For now i'm back in the game. How long is going to last i don't really know myself. I should better do as much guide related work while i'm motivated. Back to work.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Thanks for the great work.

If nothing, it certainly helped me (I played since Open Beta and only killed my first shaper in this league) and many others!

Take care!

PS: Cleaning up the crafting and perhaps cluster might be a pain with the changes, but at least they're trying to make the game better!

"
Neepacus escribió:
Curious as to how much more damage the Assassin & Pathfinder variants of this build are? Generalities are fine don't need exact numbers as I am just league starting with this.

Assassin is kinda pointless for this build as it's neither crit nor poison.

Basically read the ascendancy, anything that gives chaos damage or damage over time will affect it, so Trickster - 20% more, Pathfinder / Occultist - 15% more. Occultist also has a bonus that isn't easy to calculate, namely faster wither stacking, that won't do anything once you're on full wither stacks, but will ramp it faster. Also in case the new Punishment bonus applies to dots, Occultist extra curse would also help.

On the other hand, Raider has a lot of movement speed which helps a lot if you want to speed farm maps.
"
DankawSL escribió:
* +1 to all Chaos gems found in Crafted Hunter Amulet works properly now.
Kinda irritating chaos leech is back as chaos prefix so getting +2 amulet is gonna be really more of a gamble than a craft...

On the other hand there's a new atlas ring base with chaos damage implicit, so at least that's something.

"
DankawSL escribió:
Primary reason why i didn't respond is that i'm burned out from PoE.
Happens to many of us, I skipped most of Heist and Metamorph in a similar manner.

I'm still curious what was that 3rd secret build guide though.

Happy that author is alive. :D Everyone burns out at time point thats why I personally drop out of league when I finish my goals, no point grinding after that.

I had all that plans for different builds, so great, so good..

..and I am gonna run raider again bcs I tweaked my ritual char to be tankier and gain like 1kk dps without a lot of (well, kinda rng bases so I hope) investment. There is a reason this thread is saved as "my prison : (".

GGG nerf raider bcs now it is just too good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PS. I hope amongs the new uniques there will be some useful for this build. I like uniques.
Editado por útlima vez por MrPluszu en 15 abr. 2021 16:53:47
"
manehi escribió:

I did Sirus with week 1 SSF gear - as long as you know the fight it's definitely 'slow and comfortable' which sounds like something you're happy with.

Don't know about them, but really seems something that I am going to be happy with.

I love high damage builds, but I hate dying much much more.

"
DankawSL escribió:

Thanks for your concern, means a lot to me. I'm totally fine. Primary reason why i didn't respond is that i'm burned out from PoE. Last few leagues i gave other reasons for my lower activity, which while absolutely true, weren't the main reason. I knew it deep down but didn't really want to admit it.

My long abscence still has many positivities, like the fact i did clean up some really outdated parts my guide. It's much easier to do it when you completely clear your mind and re-read majority of it. By working constantly i did fall into a problem that i look at certain parts and remember "they should be fine", while minor inconsistencies slip through eventually.

For now i'm back in the game. How long is going to last i don't really know myself. I should better do as much guide related work while i'm motivated. Back to work.

Thank you for the build & guide.
Looking forward to have a good time with this build.
New atlas crafting bases:

https://poedb.tw/us/Iolite_Ring
Chaos damage ring

https://poedb.tw/us/Apothecarys_Gloves
Dot gloves, sadly bad base for us

https://poedb.tw/us/Blessed_Boots
Chaos res boots, not sure if better than two-toned

New chaos mod catalyst:
https://poedb.tw/us/Noxious_Catalyst
Could be good for amulet?

Editado por útlima vez por Viktranka en 16 abr. 2021 3:10:02

Reportar publicación del foro