[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Adrenaline from the alternative Champion tree doesn't seem to actually affect caustic arrow's damage over time. Tooltip stays the same and I don't see the big 100% extra damage promised on the tin.
Made a stupid, disregard.
Editado por útlima vez por TurtlesCanFIy en 4 sept. 2018 19:26:53
amazing guide, dude, but I can't understand how should I farm delves, I have no time to swap gmp in delves for better clear, with single target setup damage is good, I've like 80k DoT at tooltip with 5l bow (+2 to gems, 20 lvl CA), 4800 hp, but I'm so disgusted of CA gameplay in delve...
"
DankawSL escribió:
"
soulesschild escribió:
Spoiler
Just wanna day that I'm having loads of fun with this build. I got lucky with an exalt drop early on and built out most of the required items minus a +3 bow but it's been a breezy leveling it in league.

I did want to post this for those going for end game bows,

https://reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9cwheo/guide_how_to_fossil_craft_3_bows/

Potential for fairly easy +3 with an insane chance of getting a lvl 30 CA

That's awesome hear man.

Yep, i did see all the recent posts with insane gear from fossil crafting. I'll look into it closely, but i suspect it's gonna be very expensive as people catch on.

"
pershing2896 escribió:
Like this build so far, great job. Did you try volley support gem for faster clearing maps? I;m using it instead of DMG on full hp and it seems better. What do you generally think about volley?

I use GMP for clearing right now until i get +1 arrow quiver. Volley is fine if you want to use it. GMP has wider screen coverage so imo it's better in general. It's a matter of preference i guess.

"
SkiipperSama escribió:
How do you manage your mana in bosses? I'm lvl 78 and i'm struggling to kill some bosses, (I still have shit gear, except for a 6link +2 bow, so i don't know if that'll get fixed over time) I usually end up having to use all of my potions, and then just running around waiting for the regen to finish up the kill

That's where optional Clarity setup comes in. Investing into early Druidic Route for higher mana pool plus 20% duration is good option too. Quick tp in and out works too. Or simply increase damage, or skill effect duration nodes... almost anything.

I didn't really have mana issues on bosses except few very annoying ones (Rampart jumping dude etc.), but i'm also very experienced with the playstyle so...

The key is to not spam and try to make boss stay in the cloud. I sometimes facetank them if i'm tanky enough. Overall, any next upgrade will make this problem easier to handle

I crafted a +3 bow with the fossil crafting method mentioned in the reddit thread. Was lucky to get it in the first try and yolo 6 linked the bow in 100 fus. I almost trippled my damage. Unluckly ive got no AS on the bow. But its hell of a da,age boost.
Great thanks for guide.
Everything is great and easy to understand =)
I've scored the first death this league. Really shitty one.

https://i.imgur.com/YIHM2md.jpg

I got oneshot at full life, 6400 hp, while running through this area for the 3rd time. I don't know exactly what killed me, but i bet it was the already dead spider on the right.

What i think what happened, is that i killed him when i was running 2nd time through the zone to find destructable wall. He died when i was about to run off-screen and time froze. When i was running back to the checkpoint, he exploded with the spikes and oneshot me with a crit or sth. I don't know if he has delayed spike nuke or not, but that's the only explaination i have. I saw no particles whatsoever.

I'm also a bit sad because i was at the very good pace xp/h wise and was about to overtake #1 raider spot in DHC.

Back to levelling, i'll try doing it with pure Toxic Rain this time. For science.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Editado por útlima vez por DankawSL en 5 sept. 2018 14:51:55
Thanks for this guide!
Wanted to post to say thanks for the guide and your efforts to answer questions quickly! Enjoying this build this league - lets hope I can stay alive :)
I'm currently using this as a league starter for delves.
I'm around level 80+ and mobs drop like flies.
With semi-MF set up and being Raider, you
move so fast and with Phasing you just breeze
through enemies. Very useful on delves.

Crafted a +3 bow using fossil craft stated above.

Thank you for a great guide <3

Am i crazy or does Vaal Grace no longer work with this? It's not shown as valid to CWDT
"
Tearakudo escribió:
Am i crazy or does Vaal Grace no longer work with this? It's not shown as valid to CWDT

You cant cwdt vaal skills. If you link a vaal skill it will trigger the normal skill.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional