[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

took a while, but i am so happy it worked out as intended..
i maid this one gona sell it if one got interese pm
For crafting the amulet, you have this in the guide:
"
Hunter mods:
* +1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems (prefix, ilvl 82)
* +1 to Level of all Dexterity Skill Gems (prefix, ilvl 82)
* (13–16)% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (suffix, ilvl 80)

But, there is also an "increased chaos damage" mod I got:

Is there a reason why this mod is not another one that's desired? I do understand that probably the +1 gem mods are stronger, but still, if this chaos damage directly increases CA damage, then it should be even better than the chaos damage over time multiplier (13-16% vs 20-30%). Or do I not understand how this works?

Edit: case in point

is this not good enough?
Editado por útlima vez por ivanbili en 3 feb. 2020 22:56:00
increased chaos damage is "increased" while chaos damage over time multiplier is a "more" multiplier.

essentially 1% of CDOTM is worth about 4% increased, give or take slightly. (based upon how much increased vs how much more multipliers you have) so a 14% cdotm roll is worth about 56% increased chaos damage.
I finally got 2 ex to drop (in two days!) and was wondering...

What should I do next for my build? Take a peek at my equipment if you want. I'm not sure my next steps here.
"
xMustard escribió:
increased chaos damage is "increased" while chaos damage over time multiplier is a "more" multiplier.

essentially 1% of CDOTM is worth about 4% increased, give or take slightly. (based upon how much increased vs how much more multipliers you have) so a 14% cdotm roll is worth about 56% increased chaos damage.

Thanks, that makes sense.

"
SirBugg escribió:
I finally got 2 ex to drop (in two days!) and was wondering...

What should I do next for my build? Take a peek at my equipment if you want. I'm not sure my next steps here.

I don't think the author is doing equipement checks. But, I think you need to craft the +3 bow.
When do we pick up jewel sockets?
"
SirBugg escribió:

After level 93 according to the guide, so the first one at level 95. I have one jewel at 93 though that I found cheap so I respected 2 points that I plan to put back in at 95.

I also took a look at your build. I think adding "chaos damage to attacks" does nothing for this build. This build uses CA's caustic ground as a main source of damage, which is NOT the initial arrow attack that deals some small amount of chaos damage.
Editado por útlima vez por ivanbili en 6 feb. 2020 11:26:39
"
"
SirBugg escribió:

After level 93 according to the guide, so the first one at level 95. I have one jewel at 93 though that I found cheap so I respected 2 points that I plan to put back in at 95.

I also took a look at your build. I think adding "chaos damage to attacks" does nothing for this build. This build uses CA's caustic ground as a main source of damage, which is NOT the initial arrow attack that deals some small amount of chaos damage.

Ty so much! You're very kind. I need to find a better helmet, I shoudln't be wearing goldrim endgame lol.

I didn't know that about chaos damage, but it totally makes sense, since we are DoT and not inital attack. Thanks again!
On that bow, you can also craft the prefix:

+(36–40)% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier

instead of just the increased damage over time which is what you have.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional