[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

May 2nd, 2018
PoB Link + Tooltips
* Updated PoB setup, now includes few new cool things:
* It's based on my BHC Raider. Uses all the gear from that character with minor tweaks.
* Now has custom created bow that allows you to check CA and ED dps without swapping weapons.
* Now includes all 6 skill trees for all 4 ascendancies.
* Skill gems slightly updated to current recommendations.
* Updated optional gear choices. Only those that are needed for calculations.
* No longer has broken rare items for fun.

Progression section
* Improved all recently changed sections. Removed some fluff / less relevant informations.
* Section is still too big for my taste, but i can't really reduce it anymore. Maybe i'll think of another way some other day... video guide perhaps?

After recent changes, i'm satisfied with the guide. There's hardly anything i can improve besides looks. There are still some minor things to do but overall quality is great. After i deal with everything, i might start working on video guide that would be released somewhere in 3.3 patch. It would be awful to release it shortly before new league only to upload it again few days later.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Editado por útlima vez por DankawSL en 2 may. 2018 18:28:27
I want to try this for flashback league, it looks awesome and as a newbie I really appreciate such a detailed guide. But I'm wondering, are you supposed to make your money from the maps in the progression section? Not labs right? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
"
NutBread escribió:
I want to try this for flashback league, it looks awesome and as a newbie I really appreciate such a detailed guide. But I'm wondering, are you supposed to make your money from the maps in the progression section? Not labs right? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

You can earn money through many different ways. Lab farming isn't very good for this build (until ED setup). Early on you won't have very good single target damage or defense to face fully buffed Izaro. Merciless lab, maybe. Uber lab is definitely no-no.

I don't really know how things look in softcore, but in hardcore doing anything will give you decent amount of money. Boss carries, mapping, prophecy farming, chaos recipe, selling any useable rare item for 1c. You can think of something, the basic gear isn't expensive.

And remember: no matter what you do, mapping always means profit.
"
You can earn money through many different ways. Lab farming isn't very good for this build (until ED setup). Early on you won't have very good single target damage or defense to face fully buffed Izaro. Merciless lab, maybe. Uber lab is definitely no-no.

I don't really know how things look in softcore, but in hardcore doing anything will give you decent amount of money. Boss carries, mapping, prophecy farming, chaos recipe, selling any useable rare item for 1c. You can think of something, the basic gear isn't expensive.

And remember: no matter what you do, mapping always means profit.

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Uber Elder deathless
Tried again to get him down deathless, selfcast Enduring Cry and Immortal Call was enough. Got him down on 1st try.

All info on the run is in the video description. There's also another video:

Shaper kill - with correct gem setup this time. Decoy totem + temp chains are doing work. Also using Writhing Jar to not lose frenzy charges.

EDIT: Shaper kill link is now fixed.
Editado por útlima vez por DankawSL en 5 may. 2018 9:10:20
LEO is not availible in flashback league, how do I make up for that % dmg over time loss?
"
fadeaway escribió:
LEO is not availible in flashback league, how do I make up for that % dmg over time loss?

The only other way to get dmg on a bow is through elder bow crafting. That's way too expensive tho. Besides that... Only Cherrubim's / Chaos Impresence / Envy crafted jewellery can make up for it.

I would just ignore that personally. If the damage doesn't satisfy you, then keep using Carcass Jack until you get +3 chaos staff. You should switch to Cherrubim's once you acquire it.

Oh, and you can also use Sulphur flask somewhere. Most people prefer using 4 utility flasks + 1 life flasks, so that could be cool idea as well.
Editado por útlima vez por DankawSL en 6 may. 2018 19:16:15
May 8th, 2018 - Bestiary doesn't become core mechanic
Gem setups:
* Aspect of the Crab removed

Crafting section:
* Staff and quiver crafting updated, minor adjustments overall
* Staff's exclusive bestiary crafting removed
* Elder bow crafting updated to current standards. Less fluff, easier to read, quick information. Method unchanged.

FAQ:
* Removed question about Bestiary Aspects
Can cast when damage taken actually proc Vaal Grace? Says it doesn't work on vaal skills... ?

Edit: oh, it's do use the increased duration I guess ;) sorry. Didn't think there for a while ;)
Editado por útlima vez por fadeaway en 8 may. 2018 13:22:37
May 11th, 2018
NEW: Magic Find Setups
* Finally created a dedicated section for MFing. It's still not something i would do personally.
* Has 3 different MF setups for most common cases.
* Great IIQ and IIR amount
* Has pool of recommended MF items to make your own setup.
* Good alternative if you're sick of another MF Tornado Shot Windripper.

Crafting Section:
* Crating guides now tell you what you're slamming with an exalt, it's +1 Socketed Gems

FAQ:
* Added question "Why do you link Vaal Grace with CWDT? You can't trigger it!"
* Added question "I have troubles progressing through acts / maps, what can i do?"

================

As usual, i might adjust the section over next few days. I'm pretty satisfied with it tho, except navigation. Besides that, all i can do is polish the whole guide, make minor adjustments and wait for Incursion league.

================

May 12th, 2018
Gem Setups
* Removed optional Item Rarity gem

Magic Find Setups
* Added colors to setup names for quick navigation
* Removed "Adapt and adjust" part

May 14th, 2018
Pros/Cons
* Very minor changes to 3 of them.

In-depth Equipment:
* Updated most sections to fit current build recommendations.
* Reworded some explaination parts, most notably +3 Bow, +3 Staff and Flasks. Mostly the same but less clutter.

Elder/Shaper mods dump:
* Added some mods that were previously deemed bad.
* Removed some commentary that's no longer true.

Final Words:
* Completely remade
* Now 300% more inspiring
* Lurkers are now 110% more likely to say hi
* Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por DankawSL en 14 may. 2018 17:47:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional