[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Hi there - decided to try this build out, currently on early leveling stage. Having tons of fun!

Since GGG turned Projectile Damage into Vicious Projectiles, i decided to cripple myself and currently use Heralds both of Purity and Agony. So far so good, death and poisons everywhere.
With 3-5 spectral weapons hitting everything on its way and on the way back, stacking Virulense is just too easy.
Editado por útlima vez por Zordad en 4 sept. 2018 18:35:57
"
Ertigre escribió:

I want to thanks for the nice guide, i think it's my best season for now. Really enjoy the build.
So now i miss scourge, belly, 2 good rings and enchantment in helmet.
Looking at my items which one should i aim first of all?

This depends entirely on your budget. The easiest upgrade would be to get a good rare amulet.

"
Zordad escribió:
Hi there - decided to try this build out, currently on early leveling stage. Having tons of fun!

Since GGG turned Projectile Damage into Vicious Projectiles, i decided to cripple myself and currently use Heralds both of Purity and Agony. So far so good, death and poisons everywhere.
With 3-5 spectral weapons hitting everything on its way and on the way back, stacking Virulense is just too easy.

HoP is great. HoA isn't really good for this build. We don't scale poison in the tree. If you use this then you can't use Hatred which is a substantial damage boost.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 4 sept. 2018 22:07:40
"
HoP is great. HoA isn't really good for this build. We don't scale poison in the tree. If you use this then you can't use Hatred which is a substantial damage boost.

As i already said im in very early leveling stage. I will probably drop it once i get to soul raker.

What i can say for certain tho - two Mortem Morsu and HoA - stacks grow before your eyes without any poison from passives. And that Agony Crawler becomes a killing machine that increases the already insane speed of clears and early bossmelting.

Edit: And now, its gone) All hail Hatred.
Editado por útlima vez por Zordad en 5 sept. 2018 0:26:51
Hi, its me again. What do you think about using this newfound beauty for the Enfeeble? It realy takes away the necesity to even waste precious mana on it and frees up a 4l item to do anything with. (or we can literaly just cram another curse,ANY CURSE you want(as long as you have the stats to use it) in there dirt cheap)

Edit: Decided to stick the Enfeeble back to the other items, and now use Poacher's Mark with that ring - i think i will replace Blood Rage with it.

Editado por útlima vez por Zordad en 5 sept. 2018 9:57:51
How do i Generate Endurance chagre for immortal call in this build ?
plz explain slowly and use full gem, names im new :D
"
Razley23 escribió:
How do i Generate Endurance chagre for immortal call in this build ?
plz explain slowly and use full gem, names im new :D

You dont, that's the point. The Cast when Damage Taken gem will activate if you were attacked for 500 hp or more and Immortal Call will make you invulnerable for 0.5 second. That's it.
out of curiosity, why arent bloodseekers mentioned in leveling/budget endgame alternatives? have you compared their dps against wasps nests and just found they're not worth the insta leech?
"
Zordad escribió:
Hi, its me again. What do you think about using this newfound beauty for the Enfeeble? It realy takes away the necesity to even waste precious mana on it and frees up a 4l item to do anything with. (or we can literaly just cram another curse,ANY CURSE you want(as long as you have the stats to use it) in there dirt cheap)

Edit: Decided to stick the Enfeeble back to the other items, and now use Poacher's Mark with that ring - i think i will replace Blood Rage with it.

What do you mean waste mana ? Enfeeble is on CWDT you don't use any mana for it. Also if you want to use this don't put enfeeble there. It's perfect for an offensive curse like vulnerability.
Don't forget we are not dual curse.

"
sim_the_exile escribió:
out of curiosity, why arent bloodseekers mentioned in leveling/budget endgame alternatives? have you compared their dps against wasps nests and just found they're not worth the insta leech?

This has been discussed before. Instant leech is terrible for the Slayer. This is why no Slayer ever used the old VP and why the new VP is a great buff for us.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 5 sept. 2018 18:24:21
Just started maps yesterday and dropped my first ex if the league! Bought a decent rolled belly and used my left of currency for fusings intending to have some godly rng and 6link but I settled for a 5l for now. Working on getting my cwdt setup and saving up for a Carnage heart. Thanks for the guide.
I was thinking about taking off Charged Dash for Mapping and use another skill because beside Lab and trials i don't find an useful situation for the spell.
What do you think?
Also, now that it's not so common to drop abyss jewel, which one do you prefer? Vivid for life or savage for phys dmg with claw?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional