[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
DXeims escribió:
hi ! first thx for the guide, was my third character and really enjoyed it.

soooo literaly 10mn ago i looted a mirror of kalandra (just after 400h in the game :P), my question is,
should i stick to this build and just buy the best equipement ect... or is there really most powerfull
build to make ? should take in count that i havent really explored the game so far, my highest level character was level 84 sunder that was doing level 5tier maps.

so should i stick to the build to discover or restart fresh on better build if there is ?
thx :)

Congratulation on your find. You're extremely lucky to find a mirror so quickly.

With this build you can do all content in the game cheaply and easily. If you enjoy it, I don't see any reason to switch to something else. Of course there are more expensive and more powerful builds but in the end you'll just spend more money to kill the same bosses :P

Since you're new to the game my advice would be to keep the mirror and sell it after the league ends on standard. You'll get a lot more exalts this way and on standard you'll have access to OP legacy items that don't drop any more. But be careful, don't spend it all in one place. Take your time and research builds, items etc. Don't rush.

Also LINK THE MIRROR here :P

"
iEzeki escribió:
Hey man, thanks for the guide. I started the league late and used this as my league starter. I'm level 85 and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I feel like my damage is lower than it should be at this point. I've got about 250c to work with right now and I'm not sure what to upgrade. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Terrible amulet, bad rings, good damage but no life on your jewels. You can also get a lot more life on your gear. As for damage, I assume you're already using SP instead of GMP for bosses. You should also take PB. It makes a huge difference. Better claws wouldn't hurt either.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 25 abr. 2018 6:53:49
Hey there Tela, first time caller, long time listener. I am about to hit 60 and buy wasp nests. Question is, where do I get all the int. needed for the claws? I am sitting at 80 int and wasp nests are 113.

Thanks.
I took the nodes on the passive tree
"
MahEGY escribió:

Hmmm, may have to do that for now. Still though, I don't see but one piece of int gear on his build and no int nodes. What gives?
"
Aapala escribió:
"
MahEGY escribió:

Hmmm, may have to do that for now. Still though, I don't see but one piece of int gear on his build and no int nodes. What gives?

I count 4 passives that give 10 int each. That with a single 26 int amulet of mine, and I have no issues with int. Make sure not to over level gems which may need int. While leveling, I may have used a 30 int passive, but got rid of it by the end.
Editado por útlima vez por Bystander36 en 25 abr. 2018 14:10:16
"
Aapala escribió:
"
MahEGY escribió:

Only one ? Try counting again.
I already say in the leveling section that you should temporarily take +30 nodes as needed. Also in the gems section I caution you not to go above 15 on enfeeble (I'm at 11). Your final gear should cover your intelligence needs.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 25 abr. 2018 17:42:40
hi, great build and very funny :-)

i have a question of the weapons, i have this claw, when i replace one scourge with that it shows me more damage. should i take 2 scourge or is that claw better?

Sorry if i missed smth but where did you get your accuracy from to get to 90%+ hit chance? you only have 1 ring with accuracy?
"
Wolve666 escribió:

i have a question of the weapons, i have this claw, when i replace one scourge with that it shows me more damage. should i take 2 scourge or is that claw better?

Use PoB to make the call. That weapon will up the scourge damage, but the weapon damage itself is quite low. I'm not sure if that is enough to make up for it, but PoB will tell you more accurate information. The in game Dual wield calculations are way, way off.
"
deinernst123 escribió:
Sorry if i missed smth but where did you get your accuracy from to get to 90%+ hit chance? you only have 1 ring with accuracy?

You guys seem to be bad at counting lately. :P
In addition to the ring I also have accuracy on the gloves. The rest is from dexterity and from the tree. Total 91%. Good but not great. However I'm not going to spend 10ex per ring to increase that. Especially since I can already kill everything in the game.

"
Wolve666 escribió:

Guys read the FAQ and stop looking at the tooltip. Also don't forget:
Physical damage : GOOD
Elemental damage : Mediocre

Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 27 abr. 2018 16:05:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional