[3.6]The Pale Master - Death's Oath(Life Based)

"
Bosses are the only thing the build really can't do.

Maybe not Shaper or Atziri, I ran uber lab like 50 times over the weekend and it was almost unfair how easy it was. Running maps is super fast and and most of those bosses are easy (with enough time and enough space). I didn't get lucky on the enchant yet, so I still need that. Meanwhile I am trying out a crappy Delirium gloves I had laying around.
I can't do Uber Elder. I can't do Uber Atziri. I can't do Shaper. The T16 Guardians aren't "easy". They take awhile to bring down. You really need to know their mechanics, perfectly.
I think I've done just about every other boss in the game.
Interesting build! I like Death's Oath based builds and I will try it on Flashback Event.
You have a good damage from Death Aura.
Editado por útlima vez por Omnia_Mutantur en 26 abr. 2018 17:02:00
Once you have the damage up there; mobs just melt. It's amazingly fun to run around while everything dies.

Beyond can be a little... tough. Beyond + Breach would be insane.
I’ve had good success running a build with the same ascendancies. My build uses a wither totem, Allelopathy, and MoM. MoM is a great way to offset the loss of glove life and an IC setup, although it requires a much different skill tree. Wither generally makes up for the skill tree points I have to skip in order to enable MoM, and just requires a slightly different play style vs bosses. Placement of the totem is really key.
Editado por útlima vez por Deadbootss en 7 may. 2018 17:28:42
"
Deadbootss escribió:
I’ve had good success running a build with the same ascendancies. My build uses a wither totem, Allelopathy, and MoM. MoM is a great way to offset the loss of glove life and an IC setup, although it requires a much different skill tree. Wither generally makes up for the skill tree points I have to skip in order to enable MoM, and just requires a slightly different play style vs bosses. Placement of the totem is really key.

I tried to get a wither totem setup into this build. It just doesn't fit well enough. It wouldn't even be possible to use MoM. I have most of my mana reserved.

I may try a different tree for Death's Oath / MoM. Hmm...
Impresence is the key enabler for the MoM build, given that Despair is pretty much required for any successful non-witch variant of Oath (not sure why you wouldn’t use it on witch too, but it’s the only class with enough ascendancy boosts to get away without). It allows you to run either a second curse or a Purity, can allow you to spec into less mana, and can also allow you to run stuff like the Watcher’s Eye with X% damage dealt to mana before life/Clarity mod (with a large enough pool). Unfortunately the price tag is somewhat prohibitive, but this build was never gonna be uber cheap anyway given the potential cost of a 5 off color DO and Breath.

Edit: After looking more closely at your build, I can’t help but think that the Blood Rage/IC combo with Arakaali would be a much more solid choice than IC/ID on your CWDT setup. Any particular reason you decided to eschew this option?
Editado por útlima vez por Deadbootss en 9 may. 2018 18:27:11
"
Deadbootss escribió:
Edit: After looking more closely at your build, I can’t help but think that the Blood Rage/IC combo with Arakaali would be a much more solid choice than IC/ID on your CWDT setup. Any particular reason you decided to eschew this option?

You already generate frenzy charges from the ascension. The build has no leech. The only thing the build would get is more degen.

I did run Arakaali until I had high enough life regen to not need it. That's when I swapped over to pure physical damage reduction.

The pantheon is only really needed for very densely packed areas / bosses. Mapping is too quick to really take advantage of the pantheon.
This event is tough for this build. Breach + Beyond + Inviders everyware so I started to use:

It gave more dps (~ 10k dps).
Also I want to try Hungry Loop Ring for Blight setup or Decay + Blade Wortex setup.

And I wear
for single target dps.
Editado por útlima vez por Omnia_Mutantur en 14 may. 2018 9:14:25
I like the idea for LightPoacher.

Are you using a movement ability, at all?
Allelopathy just didn't make the cut, for me. It gives nothing but Blight.

I've tried a Hungry Loop, for Blight & Dark Pact. I didn't like it. There might be a way to make it work, though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional