[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'm loving this build for Incursion HC. I had a pretty rocky start (My fault!) but it's really starting to come along gloriously, got to be one of the builds I've enjoyed playing the most!

Thanks again KMQ keep it up!
You have Death´s Oath in your PoB Link. Did you try it for the MF Claw Version? Can we survive it?
Kind of beginner here. Should I just use vaal reave now that it has the skill attached to it or should I level a reave independently?
"
Jakkt escribió:
Kind of beginner here. Should I just use vaal reave now that it has the skill attached to it or should I level a reave independently?

The Vaal Reave Gem gives you both Spells. So just put the Vaal Reave in and level it.
"
Jakkt escribió:

You can use vaal reave now till the end game, its the same version combined with the Reave gem alone. But you will lose the opportunity to upgrade it to lv21, or get 20% quality on it cause it already corrupted. Your choice.
i league started with this. used reave from the minute i could, and about half way through the acts a friend got a 14% vaal reave and gave it to me. It was alittle rough with reave early on, you really need to spend some currency on weapon upgrades. around act 5 i was just lacking damage on so many levels i spend 1c on a weapon and 1 alc on a decent 4l chest piece and tripped my DPS, havent had a problem since.

this is where I stand at 71, pretty basic stuff. I did get lucky with currency in the temple and made ~3ex in a single room yesterday (1ex dropped, sold a drop for 1ex and got a perandus manor map that sold for almost an ex). still sitting on just over 2ex.

I dont really have enough chromatics to fix the colors on the axe and I'm unsure if i even want to do it on that weapon yet

EDIT:

got to 76 and for 10c i got this upgrade, was about a 25% dps increase according to PoB over the other. it still has room to craft on it as well. would flat phys maker the most sense?

I also got this from a temple run, but according to PoB it's hardly an upgrade over the other rare ring i have? im not sure how thats possible, if its as small as an upgrade as it seems to be then i'll just sell it but im confused why PoB has so almost negligibly better
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 3 jun. 2018 21:11:43
Hey, I've taken Oak over Alira by mistake.

Is this a huge issue? Should I reroll?
Can i play this in HC without needing to use shield from that uber hc PoB? or should i get shield
"
Jaba01 escribió:
Hey, I've taken Oak over Alira by mistake.

Is this a huge issue? Should I reroll?

You can change it later on, not that big of a deal
So I'm still new to PoE (kinda) and I'm wondering if there's anything specific I should do for the leveling Act 1-10? I know Reave doesn't come in until a bit later.

Any suggestions on early weapon build/use? I'll probably just get a 4L chest for early game just for Reave.

Also, could use some steps on where to go with passive tree up to level 70. Looking at it, I feel like going towards Blade Barrier and Ambidexterity is the first thing I should do, then reach for Blade Master? Or go the other way while leveling?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional