[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Question, looking at your level 93 PoB here:

https://pastebin.com/2qeLU4Tj

In your calculations you have Power Charges checked off...but where are you getting them in the build? I could be blind but I'm not seeing it.

Otherwise I'm happy with it. I respecced a champion I had and ported over my gear from my BF/Reave Scion to test it out. It's definitely smooth, tanky, and lazy (key factor for me and a lot of folks lol). Seems like a really great starter build.

I've played Scion, Champ, and Gladiator BF/Reave builds the past few leagues and they are all good but each one definitely suits a certain playstyle:

- Gladiator: Tanky, slightly slower, great starter with easy uber lab, able to wear MF

- Champion: Huge DPS, Great starter that can carry crap gear through red maps. Squishiest of the 3, but will crush everything up to Uber Elder (struggles here due to lack of sustain). Have to proc Adrenaline before bosses. Not for the #lazy or people who can't dodge boss skills. Cannot Wear MF.

- Scion: Overleech for MVP. Does not support poor gear well so it's a rougher start, but, it scales very well with better gear. Can roll with just Reave for 99% of content, BF is only needed on Uber Elder or a McNasty Guardian. Best of the 3 for uber elder (super easy) and so the fastest mapper of the 3 if slayer/raider. Cannot wear MF.

I would say if you do not care about killing Uber Elder and want huge DPS roll Champ. If you want a more balanced league start and/or hate using BF then roll Glad. I personally prefer Scion of the 3 because I trust my ability to get the currency, like to farm maps at warp speed, and kill Uber Elder.
Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 28 may. 2018 0:33:32
KissMeQuickly, since you have some experience with this build as a league starter, do you have any tips beyond what's in the op?

I'm considering MF variant. Even if Incursion chests aren't affected it should still be highly profitable. The loot showers! Should I follow the regular tree until maps, get the claw and the first easiest MF pieces and then respec some leveling points into claw nodes? Or is it viable to level with just barebones tree, go straight into claw nodes after I get one and save my respecs for later?

Ed: Synercid, I think we're ideally supposed to get "cure enemies with Assassin's Mark on Hit" mod on a ring.
Editado por útlima vez por regash en 28 may. 2018 3:17:53
at what point do you swap out chance to bleed to increased crit? is chance to bleed only used purely for leveling? I'm a little confused
Just the build I was looking for. I'm going to start with this on Friday, unless some last minute nerfs fly in. I've heard some stuff about stat stick nerfs, do you think that could possibly tank the build, or will it survive even when stat sticks are not as good as they are right now?
Editado por útlima vez por Slowacki en 28 may. 2018 9:57:37
"
Ajo escribió:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
Kiss_Me_Quick's Gladiator Reave...

This is Ziggy D's Southpaw Reave Ranger played as a Dualist. You should at the very least mention him when copy-pasting his content in your own name.

Also, on your quest for bigger numbers you are (ab)using calculation mistakes (excluding the level 100 requirement and multi-mirror pieces of gear). Unholy Might is used without any source to get it. 2x watches eye's are used when one is the limit. You include frenzy charges, onslaught, on kill effects that should explicitly be left out when doing single target calculations.

So yeah, you are trying too hard to push the numbers as high as possible while pretending to be very humble about it. Keep it realistic and original next time because this build-guide is fine example of what would fit in a streamers-roast episode.

Stolen and exaggerated.

You could have chosen a random Witch build and it would be more similiar with mine than your Ziggy build from 2.0 which has only 30 points in common and these are mostly HP nodes L 0 L.

Your feedback on this build is as good as your topics in the "Feedback" forum section which is probably why you're here : }
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Ajo escribió:
It's still the same reave-build that focuses on off-hand sword attack, frenzy-charges, crit and a stat-stick.

Whoa! In that case I am literally copying every dual wield melee build in the game at the same time!
I just changed all passives, class, items and gems around.

"
Ajo escribió:

I know it and you know it

I'm out.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Ajo escribió:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
Whoa! In that case I am literally copying every dual wield melee build in the game at the same time!

Nah, it's the same build as Ziggy D. A Big meta-build going all the way back to 2.0. At least give the guy some credit when you copy his content in your own name.

And like I said before, if you don't want to admit that you did, it's up to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnLVkMD4PQ

Did you post those accusations on every Reave build in the forums? Because that's what you should have done following your arguments.
Editado por útlima vez por trophant en 28 may. 2018 15:56:42
"
Ajo escribió:
"
trophant escribió:
Did you post those accusations on every Reave build in the forums? Because that's what you should have done following your arguments.

Why are you against giving Ziggy D some credits?

Did you not get my question? Mind answering it?

You can't accuse people of stealing a build just because they took the same skill and built around that. Especially not if the "original" build is from 3 years before.

And it's not at all about refusing to give credit. What do you expect? That everyone gives credit to the first person that made a build around a certain skill?
"
Ajo escribió:
Because at first impression this is the exact same build. I only visited this thread to find out why OP was complaing about the game being too easy. Sure, it takes a different a route on the tree to pick up the exact same stuff, but in the end it's basically an updated copy from 2.0.

I would for sure would give credit in this case since it's a known metabuild from a known streamer.

And that's exactly why i asked you, if you posted in other threads aswell.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117979
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2133304
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2047830

Took me 3 minutes to find builds that differ from the passive tree in only like 10-20 points. Should everyone now mention ZiggyD when playing a Reave build? OP posted a very detailed guide about several setups how to play that build. I don't see anything "stolen" here.

I guess we should end the discussion here to keep this thread about the build itself.
Meanwhile, on a page far far away, a person asked a question about the build that was ignored for that super fun pissing contest.

Where are you getting power charges from? You checked them in PoB but say nothing in the gear or skill section.

I like the build but I feel like a lot of these numbers are inflated. The tankiness, cheap starter gear, and MF gear possibilities are great but both scion and champion do it better imo.

Champion carries poor gear very well and also has the highest dps ceiling with adrenaline and 100% accuracy. Definitely squishier but that honestly shouldn't matter until uber elder if you know the boss fights. He can hit 6k hp no problem and cruise.

Scion (slayer/raider) scales incredibly well with good gear without requiring adrenaline shenanigans, and can flawless uber elder easily due to slayer leech. Can hit 7.5k hp no problem and absolutely fly in maps due to Raider. Jugg is also a strong 2nd ascendency trading speed for more tankiness.

Long winded way of saying if uber elder is in your plans id recommend scion. If you really covet MF glad is a good choice, otherwise I think champion is the best bet for any combo of BF/Reave.
Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 28 may. 2018 18:14:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional