[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Could I use flicker strike with this build instead of reave?
"
Daemonion escribió:
Could I use flicker strike with this build instead of reave?

Don't think so. There are far better builds and options for that.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
3.2 Update?
"
Balantakos escribió:
3.2 Update?

Need to wait patch notes and Bex to stop bullying me with hiding the Duelist changes.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Just know, we are waiting for 3.2 feedback and highlights from you buddy <3

By the way I wonder if the ascendancy changes affect the current build negatively? As we are losing the bleed stuff on the right now..
Editado por útlima vez por voodooalien757 en 27 feb. 2018 0:40:17
Hello! I just wanted to say that I've rolled several different characters in PoE so far, and while everything has been enjoyable, like...nothing has been quite so rewarding and fun as leveling my current duelist with your build. Thanks very much for posting this!! It'll be interesting to see how 3.2 changes the setup but I'm still looking forward to rolling as close to this as is viable.
Mods went full SJW and pulled a ban on me til 1st of March. Durrrrr...

"
voodooalien757 escribió:
Just know, we are waiting for 3.2 feedback and highlights from you buddy <3

By the way I wonder if the ascendancy changes affect the current build negatively? As we are losing the bleed stuff on the right now..

Brap <3
I'll pop the updates on 1st of March including a more detailed leveling guide. The changes so far have only buffed the build.

"
voidjunkie escribió:
Hello! I just wanted to say that I've rolled several different characters in PoE so far, and while everything has been enjoyable, like...nothing has been quite so rewarding and fun as leveling my current duelist with your build. Thanks very much for posting this!! It'll be interesting to see how 3.2 changes the setup but I'm still looking forward to rolling as close to this as is viable.

Nice to hear that (:
There will be no major changes and I am 99% sure this build will be Uber Elder and HC viable now.
Editado por útlima vez por KissMyQuack en 27 feb. 2018 5:25:29
Would you suggest going for the top 2 block nodes (Violent Retaliation) in the ascendancy tree or stick with the right side (Gratuitous Violence) which was changed in the notes? And if you recommend to stick with the right side please elaborate!
Editado por útlima vez por voodooalien757 en 27 feb. 2018 15:45:49
"
voodooalien757 escribió:
Would you suggest going for the top 2 block nodes (Violent Retaliation) in the ascendancy tree or stick with the right side (Gratuitous Violence) which was changed in the notes? And if you recommend to stick with the right side please elaborate!

Yes, we'll be taking the top 2 block nodes now. I will start updating the thread and build now in the main post and write again once I've wrapped it up. It's actually pretty insane that this build got buffed even more! My honest opinion is that it's going to be the strongest all around build in the game now for sure!
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 1 mar. 2018 7:49:13
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:

Yes, we'll be taking the top 2 block nodes now. I will start updating the thread and build now in the main post and write again once I've wrapped it up. It's actually pretty insane that this build got buffed even more! My honest opinion is that it's going to be the strongest all around build in the game now for sure!

At last your probation is over))

Well, when you are saying about "the strongest" what do you mean?
Is it correlation between attack and defence - golden mean?
Because I can hardly imaging how this build can compete with full-tank-jugger (especially after defence buff) unless you go ful-block mode (82%)

Don't get me wrong, it is most likely that I will use your build tomorrow anyway, it is just for saying.

Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional