[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Reaching red maps and damage wise abyssus makes a huge difference.. if you can't afford Uber gear I think it's totally worth it.
I feel like I missed it somewhere but I don't understand the reasoning behind Pantheon Arakali and Arachnoxia - why are these so important?
"
Bosscannon escribió:
I feel like I missed it somewhere but I don't understand the reasoning behind Pantheon Arakali and Arachnoxia - why are these so important?

Because with blood rage and cwdt+immortal call combo gives you 50% incr.life regen

See also
https://www.google.gr/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6wgjoj/soul_of_arakaali_is_surprisingly_strong/
Finally hit level 75 with the MF Sword version in FB Incursion (trying to hit 85 before the event ends - farming Atoll ((so I wont get burnt out with BC in Delve)) and I'm having a blast.

Still really squishy but I think its just because the FB event just stacks really horrid mods together T_T, hopefully once I hit 83 and have the final lab things will go smoother.
Any thoughts as to how the new Herald of Purity skill will play out? I guess it depends on how much phys bonus we get from it but it sounds pretty neat
"
ramz86 escribió:
Any thoughts as to how the new Herald of Purity skill will play out? I guess it depends on how much phys bonus we get from it but it sounds pretty neat

If it costs (reserves) same amount of mana as the other heralds im 99% sure it will be better for this build than herald of ash.
I thought it was the damage conversion which provides the insane dps rather then pure pdps.
yes the coversion of physical damage gives you more damage so you need more pdps.
"
magicdownunder escribió:
I thought it was the damage conversion which provides the insane dps rather then pure pdps.

Instead of herald of ash, which gives 15% of physical damage as extra fire damage, flat damage herald would give extra damage from statsticks and all passive melee skills in tree give +% physical damage so passives from tree are more effective. Also because secondary effect from herald of purity helps with bosses its also better.
Editado por útlima vez por Tuomari en 25 ago. 2018 7:06:24
Hi guys, i'm totally new to reave build and i'd like to try it in Standard league in order to (if i like it) do it in the next league DELVE :)

So i was trying to craft the thing you call a "stat stick", does this one work ?

Spoiler

I'm trying to craft a high phys dmg sword now

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional