[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi KMQ ty for your build. I'm a new player and am currently trying to switch over to your MF build.

I have a couple of noob questions:

1/ How do I go about getting fortify on a non magic mace like you have?

2/ I just bought this foil hoping it would up my dps but it's in fact lower than the unique (I've gone from 22k in town to 19k), what stats should I be looking for on future weapon as I now have blown all of my chaos?

Thanks
"
Betwiixt escribió:
Hi KMQ ty for your build. I'm a new player and am currently trying to switch over to your MF build.

I have a couple of noob questions:

1/ How do I go about getting fortify on a non magic mace like you have?

2/ I just bought this foil hoping it would up my dps but it's in fact lower than the unique (I've gone from 22k in town to 19k), what stats should I be looking for on future weapon as I now have blown all of my chaos?

Thanks

I bought this one for 15c
44% gain extra phy dmg is a good improve.

and paid 1ex in this
this one increase my dps in 40k
"
danyd escribió:
"
EdSterling escribió:
Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate the tips!

But how would the leveling process with the MF version go in terms of items? I don't think I can afford the items that KMQ showcases in his build right now. What item progression should I use while leveling? And also, wouldn't the fact that I need to use a normal and a magic item (because of ascetic) make the leveling process with the MF version harder than with the normal version which allows me to use items with full stats on them? How should I do about that?

Thanks again for your help, hope to hear again from you!

Ill tell you my experience.i came back this season after many years and started with this build , didnt buy a item till lvl 62~ just a weapon and progressively upgrading items to beat endgame.
My advice is dont start with mf build . experience the game till the endgame bosses if you can and after that if you want a mf build do it.
I just bought a 20+ex foil so youll get currency easily without it.

Thank you so much for your advice. Will do it that way then! :)
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
danyd escribió:
"
EdSterling escribió:
Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate the tips!

But how would the leveling process with the MF version go in terms of items? I don't think I can afford the items that KMQ showcases in his build right now. What item progression should I use while leveling? And also, wouldn't the fact that I need to use a normal and a magic item (because of ascetic) make the leveling process with the MF version harder than with the normal version which allows me to use items with full stats on them? How should I do about that?

Thanks again for your help, hope to hear again from you!

Ill tell you my experience.i came back this season after many years and started with this build , didnt buy a item till lvl 62~ just a weapon and progressively upgrading items to beat endgame.
My advice is dont start with mf build . experience the game till the endgame bosses if you can and after that if you want a mf build do it.
I just bought a 20+ex foil so youll get currency easily without it.

I suggest the MF build once you've reached a certain level and comfort with your build. MFing isn't really a beginner thing and requires a lot more attention on detail than the normal build.

If you're new, simply go the normal version and once you feel you're ready or you want to earn more currency, you can go MF, piece by piece.

Thanks a lot for replying, KMQ! Love your build and your commitment to help others! Much appreciated.
Editado por útlima vez por EdSterling en 16 jul. 2018 18:37:17
I'm adding the sword version right now and cleaned some stuff up.

Most of the important stuff should be up now (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 16 jul. 2018 19:25:37
some one help me, sometimes my char stop hitting i dont know if that is a desync or not.

here is my gear
Spoiler
"
gokudin escribió:
some one help me, sometimes my char stop hitting i dont know if that is a desync or not.

here is my gear
Spoiler

You don't have enough free mana. Take Versatility and Primal Spirit for bandaid or remove Arctic armour.

Also you're not using Rumi's + you have a lot of weird freestyling going on : >
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
gokudin escribió:

here is my gear
Spoiler

You don't have enough free mana. Take Versatility and Primal Spirit for bandaid or remove Arctic armour.

Also you're not using Rumi's + you have a lot of weird freestyling going on : >

hahaha I'm kinda lazy sorry.

Hi guys and thanks for the build KissMeQuick.
Having lots of issues in red map incursions especially and red maps in general.
Any ideas as to improve my survivability would be greatly appreciated, i am having trouble rolling 3 blues in a weapon so as to use Frosbite but otherwise my build is pretty much as stated in OP.
Thanks for any ideas.
Hi ,

I started with your build as a league starter !
Everything is smooth and i love Mfing as a melee !

I tried to switch for the sword version at lvl 92 but i couldnt clear t9 boss !

My Gear :
Spoiler

Here are my dps items for the sword version :

Spoiler

Any recommendation for the End Game ?
Thanks for your Guide

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional