[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Zwyk escribió:
Can't a Sword work as a stat-stick at all? I know it makes Cleave use the other sword, but is it really a big loss of dps?

Path of building gives me a +13% DPS increase with this Rapier, which is more than any other Scepter/Axe in the same price range :

+35% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
10% increased Attack Speed
Gain 40% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 40% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 6% Elemental Resistances
+27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

Is PoB wrong here?

With Cleave, sure. With Reave, no.

"
lizpatrik escribió:
So I made a few changes and my character feels better. Before, I said that my dps was shit.. turns out I don't know how to use PoB. I enabled the same stuff op had, but I still deal like 500k less dps, even tho my items seem much better than the ones he used for reference.

Honestly your gear currently is way below even average on most slots. You do have a good stat stick but weapon is worth 1 alch and everything else as well is very iffy and weird. You should browse my items more and play maybe around in Path of Building a bit more and see how much my items increase DPS and which stats. Just like Elf said, as an example you're lacking physical damage and crit multi everywhere which is what makes 90% of the damage. Your Amulet does have a cool "gained" mod but T1 phys and crit multi is a lot better and also cheaper + it has no life etc.

"
elo2g escribió:
This guide could use some cleaning up, fairly hard to read and confusing for newer players at times

I feel the same. Also I got Power Charges still enabled in PoB because I'm lazy but I'll try to clear everything up once I get back. Drinking Sangria last day in Portugal (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
TryKilleR escribió:
I'm leveling my character on HC from your tutorial and I'm confused because of using Molten Shell gem with cwdt. What is the sense of using this? We're getting just some armour. For example we can put enfeeble curse instead of molten shell. Answer please what do you think guys

BRAP

Regarding the curse, it's unnecessary since we already use Frostbite and curses have very low effectiveness against bosses anyways while during mapping they are borderline useless for us.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 10 jul. 2018 8:26:59
Could you explain me how does molten shell works for us, please? My english isn't good and I dont know why id blocks elemental damage? It just fires and deals fire damage if the monsters hit by determinated number of damage.
Molten shell not only absorb physical damage ?
"
Elf_97 escribió:
Molten shell not only absorb physical damage ?

"
TryKilleR escribió:
Could you explain me how does molten shell works for us, please? My english isn't good and I dont know why id blocks elemental damage? It just fires and deals fire damage if the monsters hit by determinated number of damage.

Woops yeah, I'm retarded. I somehow assumed that Molten Shell blocks elemental damage as well since the last time I did Uber Elder on another build it was more effective than Immortal Call but it was probably because it blocked the physical damage from Uber Elder.
so probably less damage from enfeeble would be better... physical mitigation we have a lot of, so? And purity of fire, why?
Hello, i've been following this guide for a while and so far it is without doubt the best/funniest and noob friendliest build i've played. That being said i'm sort of new and this is only the third build i'm playing. Currently at lvl 89 started doing t15 maps.

I've now reached a point where I don't know what to upgrade next and what specific stats would help me increase my performance the most and was wondering if someone could help me with this?

I think I need to upgrade a few jewels and get a little more accuracy but other than that, please help. Damage seems good for the most part and survivability also. Did t16 hydra map yesterday. Killed hydra after like 5 attempts, but then again it was my first time getting this far. Earlier build i've tried i only played to lvl 87 t12ish maps last league.

I don't know how to link my gear in chat but this link is for my character page --
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/diputserauoy/characters?characterName=%3Cfeklel%3E

Any help is very appreciated
"
TryKilleR escribió:
so probably less damage from enfeeble would be better... physical mitigation we have a lot of, so? And purity of fire, why?

Still not possible because we already have Arctic + Hatred + Ash. Arctic already lowers physical damage from hits and Purity eats 10% more mana. Shaper has 80% curse resistances so it's pointless to use it, especially since we use Frostbite curse already. If you want you can swap Frostbite with Enfeeble on Frost Bomb.

"
Diputserauoy escribió:
Hello, i've been following this guide for a while and so far it is without doubt the best/funniest and noob friendliest build i've played. That being said i'm sort of new and this is only the third build i'm playing. Currently at lvl 89 started doing t15 maps.

Your profile is private : >
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 10 jul. 2018 8:54:13
"
Diputserauoy escribió:

Your profile is private : >[/quote]

Sorry I think it's fixed now. Had 'Hide character tab' enabled.
I dropped my first Exalted Orb on IHC. What would you recommend to buy first? I think 300 pdps foil with 1,9 aps would be the best choice instead of one more link in belly, yeah? Belly i would like to link from dropped currency. What do you think @Kiss_me_Quick ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional