[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I am really on struggle street to find gear and progress. I know i need to level up more, but how do you all battle Mana issues?
"
avidassassin escribió:
Thanks KMQ for this terrific guide. This build has been a lot of fun, especially now that I have semi-decent gear. One question I have is about the ascendancy. You say to switch from Blood in the Eyes to Outmatch and Outlast once at Endgame. What is 'Endgame' to you? Full elder gear, 550+ pdps foil, etc? Just trying to figure out when to make the switch on the ascendancy. This is my gear right now.

Any suggestions?

I switched from Blood in the Eyes at like level 85. He probably means early endgame. The ascendancy is really important.

Also, I consider my character past endgame, as a 550 pdps foil would cost like 1 mirror +? I currently use this and have no trouble killing anything:

Editado por útlima vez por Edeka en 7 jul. 2018 5:51:23
hi Guys

was wondering which is better, concentrate effect gem or increased critical strike gem for better DPS and clear speed?
"
SacrifX escribió:
hi Guys

was wondering which is better, concentrate effect gem or increased critical strike gem for better DPS and clear speed?

I used crits when I had mana reserve problems early since it requires -6 mana than Conc or when I just did some general mapping. When I switched to Guardian / Shaper / Uber Elder farming, I swapped to Conc.

Regarding people asking about when endgame begins - Mostly around when you finish Uber Lab / level 80 as from that point on you can generally finish T15+ maps.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 7 jul. 2018 8:02:04
Hello there! Anyone willing to help me out on what to upgrade/swap out immediately (including what stats I should be looking for, for that item). Started playing PoE a couple months back and I think I've hit a wall at T10 as mobs hit me like a truck and die often.

Additional question: I'd like to replace my Rift Whorl, Two-Stone Ring and Agate Amulet to something that has +MaxHP but I sorta need the INT stat from each of the jewelries or else I can't use a majority of my cast/support skills. Are my skill gems too high leveled? Should I lower them and get better jewelries?

TL;DR: What to upgrade next?

My passives at lvl83:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcA4cGIAaLBqIJWAomC8EMcw2NDkMUIBRxFewX3BuqG60g4yFgI_YoKio4MHwxsDWSNe867T0-QzFEnkd-Sn1M_02STipQR1O7V5dbr18_X9pgQWMXY3BlTWhlbzt0oHTtdqx343gNeWh9dYFBggeE2YVSh3aK8ItPjX2SfZVml3mYb5krm2qjiqlurY2xs7XyuR29Nr2Bvqe_1cAawQTBB8GLxILKkMv1zV_PftN-0_zUUtd-2L3ZYdl82sHbp9wj3L3kUeXP5w_pRuoY7g7vDvPd9zL46_zF_ro=?accountName=Consueala&characterName=ULaffULose

Really enjoying this build. Thanks KMQ.

Editado por útlima vez por Consueala en 7 jul. 2018 9:29:57
"
Consueala escribió:

Additional question: I'd like to replace my Rift Whorl, Two-Stone Ring and Agate Amulet to something that has +MaxHP but I sorta need the INT stat from each of the jewelries or else I can't use a majority of my cast/support skills. Are my skill gems too high leveled? Should I lower them and get better jewelries?

Frost Bomb should be level 1, making the highest INT requirement to 111 for Conc/Crit/Curse.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 7 jul. 2018 10:55:28
Hey Kiss me quick , any option to solve the lack of accuracy with the claw MF version? Because 79-81% chance to hit it's very bad to farm with.
Editado por útlima vez por Elf_97 en 7 jul. 2018 11:25:33
I tried simming Scaeva Gladius against some flat phy dps foils costing 15-30c and Scaeva seems to be simming with much higher dps. Am I doing something wrong or is it really that good?
"
Corvete escribió:
I tried simming Scaeva Gladius against some flat phy dps foils costing 15-30c and Scaeva seems to be simming with much higher dps. Am I doing something wrong or is it really that good?

Foils are not necessary but a max rolled Scaevas with 3 green sockets are pretty good for starting. They are roughly as good as 310 pdps foils or 330 pdps normal swords. I personally swap it quite early since Scaevas are slow and clunky to use + foils have a cool attack animation :P

"
Elf_97 escribió:
Hey Kiss me quick , any option to solve the lack of accuracy with the claw MF version? Because 79-81% chance to hit it's very bad to farm with.

Is there a problem with it tho? The numbers are low but since we attack ~15x per second, there won't be any stragglers. Especially since we use Herald of Ash as well. I only check for accuracy for some easy DPS. At 80%, high accuracy rolls are as good as high crit multi ones.
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 7 jul. 2018 13:36:43
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
Is there a problem with it tho? The numbers are low but since we attack ~15x per second, there won't be any stragglers. Especially since we use Herald of Ash as well. I only check for accuracy for some easy DPS. At 80%, high accuracy rolls are as good as high crit multi ones.

Well i'm playing the Mf claw version and i feel the lack of accuracy , enemy seem invincible sometimes.
I changed a little the stuff to play with 1 ventor + 1 yellow accuracy ring and sitting at 84 % chance to hit in town tooltip atm, still low but i hope it will help me feel better.
Editado por útlima vez por Elf_97 en 7 jul. 2018 14:12:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional