[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Need a bit of help on DARYLismyname. I am using Double Strike instead of Reave so first question is "do i need to use Reave"?
Am posting cause i have survive-ability issues. I know i am still low level and have not got many life nodes as yet but the build is failing at early map levels, sustaining life/life leech seems to be my main issues, i am dying way to easily. The "Anvil" amulet does help even though it has no life roll.
Any guidance very much appreciated.
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Need a bit of help on DARYLismyname. I am using Double Strike instead of Reave so first question is "do i need to use Reave"?
Am posting cause i have survive-ability issues. I know i am still low level and have not got many life nodes as yet but the build is failing at early map levels, sustaining life/life leech seems to be my main issues, i am dying way to easily. The "Anvil" amulet does help even though it has no life roll.
Any guidance very much appreciated.

Swap your weapons left and right. The stat stick is supposed to be in the main hand to generate endurance charges.
Really very good bd, I like it very much, thank you very much.
I have a little problem.
The thing is that I rarely use frostbomb to trigger curse, so whether it will be better to replace curse on hit by cwdt.
quick question, why ascend to gladiator? i think slayer will be much better for life leech here?
"
Zgmoon escribió:
Really very good bd, I like it very much, thank you very much.
I have a little problem.
The thing is that I rarely use frostbomb to trigger curse, so whether it will be better to replace curse on hit by cwdt.

But you don't need a curse all the time either. During mapping you don't die or have problems and bosses have some starting phase / time so you can use it while they get ready to fight.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
i guess gladiator for more mitigation is fine too aside from slayers life leech
Got myself a really thicc foil I wanted to share:

Currently working towards replacing my rings:

Aswell as leveling to 95 and then finally switching to Abyssus, was lucky in lab:

Gotta sell that and get one with Reave enchant :)!

Trying to allocate where I should upgrade next (besides leveling up and doing Uber Lab).
Rings are probably where I'd get the most benefit? Not sure exactly what to look for though on them without completely breaking the bank.
i need advice on what to upgrade next , im thinking on tombfist with curse on hit or a better weapon , what do u think?
Any suggestions for leveling gear progression for the MF version? Like weapons, stats to look for? What about gems? Should I use Reave from the start too?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional