[3.2Viable] Sidefx's All Poets Die (Perm Immortal Call Vd/Bodyswap) All content + Videos

"
Uste4 escribió:
Hey, what about pantheon?

Lunaris and Gruthkul
Pretty cool. I run something similar on a Hierophant.
Cause the necklace cost both my arms and one leg.

I dont use GMP on frenzy though I use Blood Magic.

And I skipped flame dash after a few days cause It just isnt cutting it. I teleport faster with holding down mousebutton with Bodyswap.

Ive spend like 3ex now respeccing back and forth to give me 100% satisfaction. I think 8 APS would be the next. But that is HARD for Hiero.
Also I use Soul of Arakaali with upgrade so the IC makes my degen from Blood Rage pump my lifereg at all times. Pretty nifty.
My char is Tbonesteaksauce if you wanna check it out. It changes pretty often tho :-)
Editado por útlima vez por Tsteken en 28 dic. 2017 15:46:43
"
Pretty cool. I run something similar on a Hierophant.
Cause the necklace cost both my arms and one leg.

I dont use GMP on frenzy though I use Blood Magic.

And I skipped flame dash after a few days cause It just isnt cutting it. I teleport faster with holding down mousebutton with Bodyswap.

Ive spend like 3ex now respeccing back and forth to give me 100% satisfaction. I think 8 APS would be the next. But that is HARD for Hiero.
Also I use Soul of Arakaali with upgrade so the IC makes my degen from Blood Rage pump my lifereg at all times. Pretty nifty.
My char is Tbonesteaksauce if you wanna check it out. It changes pretty often tho :-)

Ill check your setup out, i wanted to make mine a bit different then most other poets. I think i did that.
Hello i rly wanna try this build can u add a passive tree leveling because i see only 116 point tree
"
Kaazaa escribió:
Hello i rly wanna try this build can u add a passive tree leveling because i see only 116 point tree

Sure but for now just head over to inquis side first.
Loving this build right now. Thanks for all the work putting this together!!!!
Wow this looks great! I was hoping for a bodyswap build to crop up (other than my poopy one), and here you are :D
Build looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing once again! :)

When do you switch the Poet's Pen? Is it during boss encounters? And is the Poet's Pen with Immortal call the main or the switch? :P That's the one part I haven't quite figured out.
Editado por útlima vez por Pracis en 30 dic. 2017 8:29:41
Why invest in armor nodes when you are doing perm IC? Just for trash clearing?
Hi, would taking the life leech nodes under vaal pact (vitality void) work until you are able to get the jewel (warlord's mark doesn't work all that well, at least with the cast when damage taken support) or does *attack damage* not leech with spells?
Editado por útlima vez por aiden_pierce77 en 31 dic. 2017 1:17:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional