[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
Kek_is_love escribió:
well, you can use ass mark coh herald of ice to map, but i recommend to stick to hatred-herald of ash-arctic armour-enlighten setup. If you have muns, grab shaper's gloves corrupted with ele weakness on hit(3-4 ex), otherwise curse bosses manually

Hoi + curse on hit only proc after the secondary effect of herald takes place. This ring proc right on the very first hit and it don't require any gem slot.

For elemental weakness corruption gloves, that will be great but I am playing in SSF so that will need some luck. ;)

But yes, self cast on boss is definitely viable.

"
Kek_is_love escribió:
Will post recommended gears with my rates in defence, offence, budget and stat pressure(i mean that we must get 6k hp, capped res and enough int for conc effect)

That is very useful information! Thank you very much for posting that. :D

Btw, Carcass Jack is a great chest too. More area damage and it will definitely buff AOE skills like Blade Flurry.
Ass mark is helpful only for PC generation and yea i forgot about carcass jack. There are also few watchers eye jewel mods which will help a lot. Hatred crit, hatred conversion, possible interactions with PoF, anger are also looking good. There is also option to grab xoph neck and go molten strike/infernal blow, but i find it weaker, coz u lose 2 jewels, need to grab expensive enchant and you cant go bloodlust. Not to mentiin loss of shatters which save your ass way too often.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 5 ene. 2018 23:27:44
SSF i play with what i got.

Thinking this one
"
de99ial escribió:

Thinking this one
just grab\craft rare chest, even in ssf those are ez to get. Check out my char in ssf to get general idea which rares you may find useful.
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 5 ene. 2018 23:22:21
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
Ass mark is helpful only for PC generation and yea i forgot about carcass jack. There are also few watchers eye jewel mods which will help a lot. Hatred crit, hatred conversion, possible interactions with PoF, anger are also looking good. There is also option to grab xoph neck and go molten strike/infernal blow, but i find it weaker, coz u lose 2 jewels, need to grab expensive enchant and you cant go bloodlust. Not to mentiin loss of shatters which save your ass way too often.

Besides generating power charges, Assassin's Mark also gives more crit chance and makes mob take more crit damage so not a bad curse especially when it is free.

But of course, Elemental Weakness is better. :)

Agree on the views on Xoph's Blood. Crit based builds with cold damage makes mapping so much safer. Especially vs Porcupines mob that explode on death. Shattering them removes the pikes.

For Watcher's Eye, double hatred is definitely very good since it gives you free assassin ascendancy. However, double Anger version like the one below will give the build the most damage:
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
"
de99ial escribió:

Thinking this one
just grab\craft rare chest, even in ssf those are ez to get. Check out my char in ssf to get general idea which rares you may find useful.

Gonna do it. Currently using this chest - icetomb i think is weak.

New boots and amu
"
de99ial escribió:
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
"
de99ial escribió:

Thinking this one

Gonna do it. Currently using this chest - icetomb i think is weak.

New boots and amu
go with whatever you are comfortable atm, you gonna change gears a lot before reaching shaper(for getting those juicy gloves)
Thats my point - i just use whatever i get just to be "good enought" because i have a far road ahead and the best drop is there in future ;)

But i like this build i like how it works and i like my current setup. I will se how far it will cary me.
I know that what i will write to many of You it wont be anything special. But to me is kinda important, because it is the very first time this happened. Every other build died to Kitava act 5 at least once.

This time he couldnt get me. Nice feeling.
"
de99ial escribió:
I know that what i will write to many of You it wont be anything special. But to me is kinda important, because it is the very first time this happened. Every other build died to Kitava act 5 at least once.

This time he couldnt get me. Nice feeling.

Can sense that you are enjoying this a lot. :)

I would certainly say these 3 skills have very good synergy with each other.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional