[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

Hey, can u explain blade flurry mechanics?
I need to keep channeling till boss die, or should i unleash it every 6 staks?
"
nasochekarthes escribió:
Hey, can u explain blade flurry mechanics?
I need to keep channeling till boss die, or should i unleash it every 6 staks?

You will reach 6 stacks and release it. Repeat till boss dies.

New MVP (Loreweave) for the build:

A perfect fit. The recipe has just been released by other players. Sell any 60 trash unique rings that you have to any vendor and you will get that.

Very achievable in SSF too. So keep those unique rings that you don't want. They finally have a purpose. :)
There is my new goal :D
60 unique? wtf

i see i most more save me stuff this drops from alc is too low in this league :(
Editado por útlima vez por stauch3r en 12 mar. 2018 6:36:57
"
stauch3r escribió:
60 unique? wtf

i see i most more save me stuff this drops from alc is too low in this league :(

Rings not just any uniqs.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Loreweave

unique!
From link You provided:

"
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:

60x Unique Rings

The rings can be corrupted and the recipe will still work.
Editado por útlima vez por de99ial en 12 mar. 2018 14:53:01
@kira1414

Hey man, im following your build in SSF from start of league, realy solid in mapping and fine in uber lab. Recently found some good upgrades for cyclone:

Spoiler

Buy i can't handle mana problem when i'm using cyclone through mobs. Mana cost of my setup is 43, i have 164 unreserved mana and based on what poe says i have 130 mana leech per sec, but still have mana problem, after 4-5 spin i run out of mana or near empty mana. Any suggestion to solve this problem?
"
HunterMoon escribió:
@kira1414

Hey man, im following your build in SSF from start of league, realy solid in mapping and fine in uber lab. Recently found some good upgrades for cyclone:

Spoiler

Buy i can't handle mana problem when i'm using cyclone through mobs. Mana cost of my setup is 43, i have 164 unreserved mana and based on what poe says i have 130 mana leech per sec, but still have mana problem, after 4-5 spin i run out of mana or near empty mana. Any suggestion to solve this problem?

Very nice drops you have over there. Daresso is good but eventually you will want to go for Shaper/Elder amulet as they provide more damage.

I recommend you to run this setup for Cyclone (25 mana per spin on 6L, I was using it in Abyss and still using it in Bestiary):
"
4L:
"
Cyclone + Chance to Ignite + Fortify + Chance to Bleed

5L:
"
Melee Physical Damage

6L:
"
Faster Attack / Blind

I mainly use Frost Blade for AOE clear and Cyclone for utility + handling of elemental reflect map + abyss + null portals + haku + re-positioning.

The above setup enables me to run Hatred + Arctic Armour + Herald of Ash + Enlighten 3
(Enlighten 4 is preferred) and still have enough mana to spin through mobs.

P.S. I don't use cyclone when there are no mobs around to leech mana from.

Looking at your gems setup for Blade Flurry, I recommend you to link Chance to Bleed to Warchief and replace Chance to Bleed in your Blade Flurry setup with Blood Lust. You will do insane damage on boss.

You can also take a look at my preferred 4L setup under gems section of the guide.
"
kira1414 escribió:

I mainly use Frost Blade for AOE clear and Cyclone for utility + handling of elemental reflect map + abyss + null portals + haku + re-positioning.

P.S. I don't use cyclone when there are no mobs around to leech mana from.

I tried cyclone but clear speed is not satisfying comparing to Frost Blade / Wild Strike, so i probably give up on using cyclone.

"
kira1414 escribió:

Looking at your gems setup for Blade Flurry, I recommend you to link Chance to Bleed to Warchief and replace Chance to Bleed in your Blade Flurry setup with Blood Lust. You will do insane damage on boss.

Yes my setup is a little faster to killing boss (specially Uber Izaro), because with totem, i have to wait for bleed debuff to be inflected for full dmg output. I will change setup for longer boss fight, but for a boss fight which takes only 4-5 sec, its cool for now.

Anyway, thanks for your recommendations, i have another important question but it is not relevant to build, but answer is useful for everyone who is playing SSF, still if it is irrelevant tell me to edit post.

How can i make a large map pool of shaped maps? Currently i shaped Underground river & Underground Sea, and for T10 i have shaped Toxic sewer. Is there a specific way to make a large map pool of shaped T11 & T12 (by large i mean 20-30 maps to start with) or it is just pure rng when you get them from running regular T10's?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional