[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

so Oni Goroshi gonna be hard to get. is it still worth it?
"
302mustang escribió:
so Oni Goroshi gonna be hard to get. is it still worth it?

Im gonna try it.
I don't want to spend 40 hours just trying to get it. That's upsurd. And this build needs 2!!!!
It is very likely I will be trying my luck on it too. Giving myself a few days work before giving up. I am still waiting for challenges to be announced before I make a final decision.

I really hope GGG didn't make it such a chore that only botters will be able to get their hands on the sword.

And this build just got buffed. Native culling strike on Slayer. Slayer + Assassin looks like another great choice now (though Slayer + Raider should still do more damage).

Ascendant Changes
Assassin got kind of nerf
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
pro2017 escribió:
Assassin got kind of nerf

I would say it is a buff overall because you will now always be on full power charges.

Furthermore you have 40% chance to poison on hit and poison damage stacks.
With 3.2 what gear suggest now since abyss jewel going to be gone on new league ?

Any new unique ?
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
will be see after patch whos better...

my gear atm lvl90

my masters and my Atlas is no convert to std ssf :/ i can no better craft :D
Editado por útlima vez por stauch3r en 28 feb. 2018 1:03:02

New ring.

I think Assasin got nice buff. Now it will work for single hard mobs. Not just on trashy ones but will probably go for Raider dunno yet.

Also wonder is Slayer Cul Strike will apply to Warchief?
"
pro2017 escribió:
With 3.2 what gear suggest now since abyss jewel going to be gone on new league ?

Any new unique ?

Abyss will be part of the core game once 3.2 hits so you will still have access to Abyssal jewels and Stygian belt, and Tombfist gloves.

As to any new unique that will benefit the build, have to wait for 3.2 to hit in 2 days time. :)

"
stauch3r escribió:
will be see after patch whos better...

my gear atm lvl90
Spoiler

my masters and my Atlas is no convert to std ssf :/ i can no better craft :D

Obtaining the swords could be a real pain if you are playing the build in SSF for upcoming league.

Hopefully GGG don't make it too difficult for legit players to the extend of benefiting botters.

"
de99ial escribió:

New ring.

I think Assasin got nice buff. Now it will work for single hard mobs. Not just on trashy ones but will probably go for Raider dunno yet.

Also wonder is Slayer Cul Strike will apply to Warchief?

Yes. Slayer's Culling Strike will work for Warchief too. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional