[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
dxx escribió:
I was wondering if kira's or kek's skilltree was "better" , if there is such a thing, so to speak. From looking at them it seems kira's has a bit more damage and kek's got more survivability, does that sum it up or am I missing anything?

Comparing the skill trees using the exact same gears and gems, besides the differences that you have mentioned, some other differences between the 2 skill trees are:

My skill tree:
"
Base int from skill tree: 90
Jewel sockets: 4
Life per second: 2545 (varies according to gear and character level)

Kek's skill tree:
"
Base int from skill tree: 50
Jewel sockets : 2
Life per second: 3162 (varies according to gear and character level)

Both of us had a discussion on Hematophagy, we both agree it is very likely to be better for Minotaur but beyond that, we can't tell if it is really crucial.

For record, depending on gears, Hematophagy provides 600 to 700 more life per second.

"
de99ial escribió:

So You see right there is where i get confused.

Because if i follow suggestions as i understand them from quotas from 1st post this:

Should be like bullseye. But it is not. And i dont understand why.

From the other hand You get focused on different jewel with different stats and i dont understan why?

This is "the learning" part for me.

Also dropped this:

and putted the one with 6% health. As far i see i feel no difference in mapa so im gonna stick to this.

Yes I see why you are confused. :)

The stats listed in the guide are various affixes that you can mix and match with.

Personally, for BIS rolls on abyssal and regular jewel, it will have these stats:

Abyssal:
"
+# to maximum Life (prefix)

Adds # to # Physical Damage to Sword Attacks (prefix)

Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently (suffix)

Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks (suffix)

Regular:
"
#% increased maximum life (prefix)

#% melee critical strike multiplier with one handed weapon (prefix)

#% increased melee critical strike multiplier (suffix)

#% increased global critical strike multiplier (suffix)
About jewels, just compare them in PoB(some need specific ticks in config tho)
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
I'm having a blast so far, almost done with the first half of the story.
I was wondering about some uniques for this build, namley Carnage Heart and Fight for Survival. Both seem to be a great fit for this build (been using Carnage Heart for a bit, seems good).
Also would it help to grab a couple of extra frenzy charges on the tree?
"
dxx escribió:
I'm having a blast so far, almost done with the first half of the story.
I was wondering about some uniques for this build, namley Carnage Heart and Fight for Survival. Both seem to be a great fit for this build (been using Carnage Heart for a bit, seems good).
Also would it help to grab a couple of extra frenzy charges on the tree?
Carnage heart is good for start, but rather weak compared to t1 phys t1 crit multi amulet. And increasing amount of frenzy will only make onslaught from ascendancy harder to maintain. Frenzy don't give that much of a boost as you imagine, so you better just pick good life and damage nodes, which are plenty on tree around our pathing
Ty for guide!

Can I use chest kaom's instead of chest to cyclone setup?
Editado por útlima vez por Fummon en 15 ene. 2018 9:04:14
"
Fummon escribió:
Ty for guide!

If you want to use Kaom's Heart, I will recommend you to drop Cyclone and just rely on Blade Flurry and Frostblades.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Fummon escribió:
Ty for guide!

If you want to use Kaom's Heart, I will recommend you to drop Cyclone and just rely on Blade Flurry and Frostblades.

I'm just thinking about this, remove cyclone to use kaom's, and get 7k of life. My question is regarding the resistances, will I get the resistance cap quietly?

And the frost blades, will it be enough to clean t14 maps with ease?
"
Fummon escribió:

I'm just thinking about this, remove cyclone to use kaom's, and get 7k of life. My question is regarding the resistances, will I get the resistance cap quietly?

And the frost blades, will it be enough to clean t14 maps with ease?

With Kaom's Heart, you will still be able to cap your resistance. You just need better rolls on your rings, amulet, belt and boots.

I was able to clear a deathless T16 corrupted Phoenix map using Frostblades + Blade Flurry + Cyclone so you don't have to worry on damage. :)
https://pastebin.com/XZM1QwqH cyclone not friendly version of ranger path tree. More dps, more life, less weapon range, bit less aps and ms (feel free to grab that jewel socket if you think it is more valuable than 10%life)
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 15 ene. 2018 13:17:53
Hi guys i have problem with my Life regen when i hit the mobs my life is slow down and i die need help

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional