[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

an advice for our low budget friends, u can play this build with 3k life if u use a decoy totem.
Since we're running Assassin shouldn't we switch from Assassin's Mark to Warlord's Mark?
Tell me unless the nodes in the tree + fire damage, elemental damage, spell damage, and kaom + fire damage affect the volatile dead?
adited: i think right all this affected to fire ball only?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Editado por útlima vez por Besovskii en 30 dic. 2017 5:44:40
Hey!
What would be better ascendancy for this build if i want to go full mf?
Goldwyrm, sadimas, bisco, 2x ventors. maybe even perandus blazon as a belt.

have
?, so i can afford templar too.

My thoughts scion is easier to gear (maybe even using Pure Talent jewel, cause i can get 4 starts and all of them helpful) and tankier due to slayer + wp but i doubt its gonna get enough damage to breeze through fully sextanted shaped vaults (so cause i didn't get damages of my gear). Templar just should do more damage

Also, i consider using cotf + grace as a scion, cause it synergies with my version of jewel and go full zoom zoom
how is your path of building build doing 2 million dps? where is all of that coming from? im very confused, i do like 9k
"
adddemon escribió:
how is your path of building build doing 2 million dps? where is all of that coming from? im very confused, i do like 9k

Duplicates item from POB.
2 opal ring craft 25% fire damage... and so!
"
adddemon escribió:

check weapon 2 in PoB
this beast have some modification
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
ah so glad u finally made a proper build guide! :)
Saw the video on youtube a while ago and made the build myself. Been working out amazing so far! Just a suggestion, swapping out the one of the support gems on unearth with detonate dead increases clearspeed in maps a lot.
so the max attack speed you can aim at (otherwise its a waste if above) is 5.2
having said its calculated with 2 shaped items, both with 15% cd recovery. so lets say with the showcased belt and boots, its ~4.96.

i used this build as a base but got rid of Kaom's and replaced it with 6L atziri's splendour. of course i lost tons of hp but gained attack speed with faster attacks so i can get to 5.2.
sooooo much attack speeeeeed.

Also added a warlords option (since i have a free socket in the 6L) to the cast on hit setup and the result is extremely good with the slayer bonus. (sometimes i sue warlords sometimes, assassins mark. depends on the boss)
well, i get oneshoted sometimes but who doesnt?! :D

oh and i use rats nests for the higher crit chance and AS.

but im still lvl84 so lets see how it works at 92.
Editado por útlima vez por B3lizaR en 30 dic. 2017 21:01:17
"
blekotacz escribió:
I have one question .... isnt anything above 4.0 APS waste since poets pen has 250ms internal CD? So if you have lets say 3,999999 APS, you will cast socketed spells 4 times in a second, but if is your attack speed higher, u wasting attacks.

Yes but with cooldown gear you can reduce this to 200ms. I explain this in the post I think?
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional