[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
Scotty escribió:
"
awnade escribió:
Gotta say this build is a lot of fun.
Clear speed it nice and bosses melt quite fast.

What setup are you guys running with VD? I was thinking of changing inc. critical strikes to elemental focus. Running at 50% crit chance with charges atm.

I swapped them to see the stats and got 4k increase but tooltip damage is rarely accuarate.
Have you tried that combo? Is it better? I don't have 20/20 gems so can't really tell.

What should I aim for when I get that pesky life leech jewel. Acuity or cd reduction gear?

I checked PoB, if you drop inc crit you lost like 21% crit (from 63 to 42)

I am curious about that too, why is that a bad thing? My dsp in PoB goes from 80k to 120k with elefocus. Do i need the crit chance for the shatters or should i aim for the highest dsp numbers?
"
"
Scotty escribió:
"
awnade escribió:
Gotta say this build is a lot of fun.
Clear speed it nice and bosses melt quite fast.

What setup are you guys running with VD? I was thinking of changing inc. critical strikes to elemental focus. Running at 50% crit chance with charges atm.

I swapped them to see the stats and got 4k increase but tooltip damage is rarely accuarate.
Have you tried that combo? Is it better? I don't have 20/20 gems so can't really tell.

What should I aim for when I get that pesky life leech jewel. Acuity or cd reduction gear?

I checked PoB, if you drop inc crit you lost like 21% crit (from 63 to 42)

I am curious about that too, why is that a bad thing? My dsp in PoB goes from 80k to 120k with elefocus. Do i need the crit chance for the shatters or should i aim for the highest dsp numbers?

Run crit for mapping, shatter makes mapping faster and safer. If you need more dmg in boss, swap in ele focus.

My PoB dmg is around 1.6mil and I can't tell any difference between killing the boss in 0.5s or 0.25s.
hoping I could get some critique on my build. need a little more work as I can only get down to .26 right now.

Abilities currently show the following damage but i'm guessing that's not showing true damage
frenzy

New amulet

Also to add, the jewels
Editado por útlima vez por NUMENUSA en 5 feb. 2018 5:38:18
Currently running at 5.19 aps (tried 5.20 and noticed desync of frenzy attack and unearth)
Build currently gets 40% fire pen from wise oak + watchers eye + amulet + abyss jewel

One tip I would give for people who want to try min/max this build is to not neglect hp. You do 0 damage when you are dead. I notice a significant QOL improvement when I decided to ditch 10k tool tip dps and got my hp from 7k to 8.5, remember your leach rate depends on your max hp. If you have the option between +1k dps or +200 hp, always choose the later.

Mobility Offhand:

Editado por útlima vez por EthicalExile en 5 feb. 2018 4:41:50
"
lecoopsta escribió:
"
lolosss escribió:
"
WhiteShip escribió:
So if I use leech with Vitality from the jewel. What aura do I take off to use vitality?

Iam using Anger + vitality + herald, because my jewel gives leek with Anger AND Vitality. I solved it that I connected all this jewels with Enlighten which will leave you with about 50 mana, which is MORE than enough as you will regenerate more than frenzy use (frenzy is like 12 damn mana per use).

What level is your Enlighten? I bought a level 3 Enlighten and it didn't work.

with enlighten lvl 3 you need conqueror's efficiency jewel to run 3 aura 50% 35% 25% and 0 mana left
with enlighten lvl 4 you have 3 aura and ~50 mana
how much critical strike chance you need with this build ? i mean without charge just in h/o
Can you take a look with my profiles ? I build kinda like the same with you but I have lower life ( 5k8 ) lower DPS ( 17k with full buff ). Sorry I'm a newbie XD just started to play this leagueso if I have any mistake please forgive me :P
here is my character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/khangkhang96/characters
My gear same same u, i set Pob same u, but in Pob only have 36k avg dmg, but Pob of u is 1m3 avg dmg @@! oh my god..... WHY
"
anhwin2004 escribió:
My gear same same u, i set Pob same u, but in Pob only have 36k avg dmg, but Pob of u is 1m3 avg dmg @@! oh my god..... WHY

Once again, look at my Poet's pen it has modified damage values. I explain this in main post
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
how much critical strike chance you need with this build ? i mean without charge just in h/o

I have around 45% fully buffed. 50% is optimal for diamond flask
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional