[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

I know that i volatile body is the best enchant on helmet but is very expensive what other i can use? And what enchant on boots is the best?
Herald of Ice or Blood Lust?
For Inquis, what pantheons would you recommend?
This game needs a "Hey nice stuff dropped here" map markers... especially for this build
Could Xoph's Blood synergize with this build?
"
TGGarrett escribió:
This game needs a "Hey nice stuff dropped here" map markers... especially for this build

That moment when you hear 3 different good things go off around the same second and you scramble around trying to find as you already teleported 50 miles away.
Editado por útlima vez por MeLikeChoco en 7 ene. 2018 21:04:13
Decided to try this build, never expected to push far with it - now my highest Character in Abyss. Any idea which part of my gear I should upgrade next? So far I'm easily annihilating yellow tier maps, I want to try to fill out my Atlas and push into red maps this week. Character is Silim_Poet on my account.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking about dropping my current setup to get power charges on bosses and just swap in power charge on crit on my Unearth, so Unearth - GMP - PCoC
I have some questions about gem leveling for this build.

1) Which gems should we have high quality on? I read Frenzy, GMP, Blood rage. Any others?

2) which ones should we not level (maybe for keeping requirements low or we only care about the effect)?

Thanks!

Just wanted to stop by to say this build, as a guideline, is amazing. Currently lvl. 92 and hopefully about to get aquities if those boots sell (I have multiple pairs of cdr boots so its not a worry)
With slayer leech, I opted for carcass jack to get the area dmg, PoB gets me to around 1.2 mil spelldps mapping with 4.82 aps buffed. Also to note a lot of the gems in my gear I don't use, I just level up extra gems in a lot of slots.
Farming shaped vaults and killing a rare sextanted boss in maybe a second switching bodyswap for innervate
I am feeling the brine king should be used since stun locked deaths kinda suck, unless I missed something

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional