[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

Great build did most of the content, I went with AoF due to gear i managed to pick up, gear below the crit ring i self crafted using essence

Getting closer at 86. Now at 6100hp. Did last lab this level. It was my first time defeating it on my own. I learned to dodge what I need to dodge. I still plan on leveling more before 'farming' lab. Now I feel like I am cruising towards 90. Great build Peter. It was WELL worth the time to get to this point.

Editado por útlima vez por tru2dgame en 20 ene. 2018 20:06:19
There's a small mistake in your PoB link (at least I think so) - if Tombfist has 2 abyssal sockets, then why in skills is it mentioned that movement setup goes into gloves? There's only space for WB-FA.
Editado por útlima vez por sqvirel en 20 ene. 2018 15:35:02
"
sqvirel escribió:
There's a small mistake in your PoB link (at least I think so) - if Tombfist has 2 abyssal sockets, then why in skills is it mentioned that movement setup goes into gloves? There's only space for WB-FA.

Yeah, PoB's set up was before i got my 2 socket tombfist, didn't go back and change this afterwards, my bad XD. I have auras in my tombfist, Anger + HoA. Movement in one weapon, blood rage & vaal skill & AP in the other.
"
peterfang93 escribió:
I have auras in my tombfist, Anger + HoA. Movement in one weapon, blood rage & vaal skill & AP in the other.

Oh thanks, that was really messing with my head XD

One more thing:
I managed to do normal lab on lv29 (the earliest I ever did :D) with this build. Out of curiosity, at which levels can I do the following labs comfortably?

Also, there's no section on allocating the ascendancy/pantheon in your guide. Maybe you forgot or found it pointless, but just for completion sake I made one for you (mainly cuz it's bugging me a bit ^^;)

Just copy + paste:

#. Ascendancy/Pantheon
Spoiler

1) Labyrinths:

Normal: STR/DEX node + skill point
Cruel: Slayer node + skill point
Merciless: Path of Duelist + DEX node
Uber: passive point + Raider node

2) Pantheon:
Major god:
Soul of the Brine King - You cannot be Stunned if you've been Stunned or Blocked a Stunning Hit in the past 2 seconds
+ upgrade: 30% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Why: Even more stun immunity

Minor god:
General mapping:
Soul of Tukohama - While stationary, gain 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%
Why: Since MS requires us to stand in place, this adds more defense for tanking hits

Reflect maps:
Soul of Yugul - 25% reduced Reflected Damage taken, 25% chance to Reflect Enemy Chills and Freezes
Why: Even more reduced reflected damage taken

Other:
Soul of Shakari - 5% reduced chaos damage taken, 25% reduced chaos damage over time taken while in a caustic cloud
+ upgrade: immune to poison
Why: Good at poison heavy maps

I arranged the pantheons to how I think they would work best with your build, but you can change it if you find a mistake.

This is just my 2 cents tho.
Did uberlab at 67 with ease. I had belly and 2 GS. Never was so easy with other build at that low level. Cleared most content with this amazing build. Shaper left but shouldnt be an issue even without min maxing.
"
sqvirel escribió:
"
peterfang93 escribió:
I have auras in my tombfist, Anger + HoA. Movement in one weapon, blood rage & vaal skill & AP in the other.

Oh thanks, that was really messing with my head XD

One more thing:
I managed to do normal lab on lv29 (the earliest I ever did :D) with this build. Out of curiosity, at which levels can I do the following labs comfortably?

Also, there's no section on allocating the ascendancy/pantheon in your guide. Maybe you forgot or found it pointless, but just for completion sake I made one for you (mainly cuz it's bugging me a bit ^^;)

Hi, thanks for the ascendancy and pantheon notes! I'll make some changes to it and add it into the guide. Credits to you for the work!

As for lab, I did uber at 73 with tabula. But if you have endgame gear like Kelzun did, you probably can do it sooner than I did. However, please know that lab difficulties varies a lot, especially when we are melee. I dodged a lot when i did my lab at lv73, it was quite fun and exciting, but definitely no where close to safe.
"
Kelzun escribió:
Did uberlab at 67 with ease. I had belly and 2 GS. Never was so easy with other build at that low level. Cleared most content with this amazing build. Shaper left but shouldnt be an issue even without min maxing.

Shaper and Elder is, like you presumed, pretty darn easy, just don't take the un-tankable one shots, and you will take them down with your balls smoothly.

One more thing to mention, i finally did my UberAtziri, zero deaths at trio stage. 2 deaths from the queen because I am dumb, I kept hitting the mirrors. But that's because I am really inexperienced in U-Atziri.
If you ran UA lots of times and can spot the spear one accurately, I am sure you can kill her reliably and relatively safe.
(she gave me a bad roll chest, so i think i'll go back to being safe and stay away from the gamble for a while)

Tombfist thoughts
Spoiler

This is really op imo, especially now that i have multiple melee characters, I just keep using this.
So if you have a few ex, definitely grab this. So much life and a decent attack speed, perfect for pretty much every attack build.
It's so good that i had to mention it again here, so what are you doing still reading this post?
Go farm and buy your Tombfist!!!!

"
tru2dgame escribió:
Getting closer at 86. Now at 6100hp. Did last lab this level. It was my first time defeating it on my own. I learned to dodge what I need to dodge. I still plan on leveling more before 'farming' lab. Now I feel like I am cruising towards 90. Great build Peter. It was WELL worth the time to get to this point.

The downside of this build is that molten strike is actually pretty fun to play and watch. It kills motivation to play other melee builds.
One last thing:
Should I max the CWDT setups or keep them at a certain level? (for now I keep CWDT at 1)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional