[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

so confused as how u jump down to the bottom on the pass tree
"
umx escribió:
so confused as how u jump down to the bottom on the pass tree

Hi, see the level 65ish img in the leveling section.
Before you get the ability to start on duelist via Scion Ascendancy, you have to "travel" your way there. Costs some extra points while leveling, but thanks to Molten strike's amazing single target, you'll still be able to take down bosses with this mid-game not-so-efficient passive tree. :)
Editado por útlima vez por peterfang93 en 29 dic. 2017 21:31:25
did u change it around bc i was using ur google upload one
can i get a picture of your full passive tree?
"
umx escribió:
can i get a picture of your full passive tree?

Full view
thanks
Editado por útlima vez por umx en 29 dic. 2017 23:14:14
Great build, loving it so far. Have you thought about getting more life% nodes then scaling that with flat life on jewels. Especially with all the abyss gear we can use we will have a lot of jewels to scale that and damage
"
Fentana123 escribió:
Great build, loving it so far. Have you thought about getting more life% nodes then scaling that with flat life on jewels. Especially with all the abyss gear we can use we will have a lot of jewels to scale that and damage

Yeah, when I hit 91, I went refunded two points from Templar's Precision, and picked Razor's Edge for more dmg. Ultimately, after some more mapping, I decided that extra dmg wasn't needed, so I refunded it again, and picked up 3 life nodes.

On POB, the character is lv 91, and has 194% life from passives nodes, if you count in the jewels, you can get around 204% life.

If you feel your character can hand out enough damage already, depending on your gear of course, feel free to get more even more life nodes. :)

Have fun!
Thank you for the reply, one last wuestion. Do the nodes that say damage with ailments actually help us since we are using elemental focus and can't ignite, never really understood what classified as an ailment

"
Fentana123 escribió:
Thank you for the reply, one last wuestion. Do the nodes that say damage with ailments actually help us since we are using elemental focus and can't ignite, never really understood what classified as an ailment

nope

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional