[3.1] "The Pencromancer" by Loate - (Summon Skeleton/Dark Pact)(Shaper/Red Elder down) SC

I figured that was the point of Eldritch Knowledge, I just always make sure to have a curse immune flask (often on my quicksilver for lab trials/uber lab).

I figured that was your position/justification on Frenzy Charges and Assassin vs Raider. I do agree the crit and frenzy damage evens out pretty well.

That's a good point about Gloomfang. I could get away with it as necro due to both Blood Offering (I actually didn't use LGoH) and the free resists from Commander of Darkness, but I suspect scion will have issues. If I go Cherrubim's, then I suspect the LGoH partial cancellation won't be too bad. But as you pointed out, I suspect Cospri's Will + Gloomfang is a no go.

I'll let you know how things go. Currently also considering a different class entirely, just about to finish some PoB analysis.

Let me know if you make any significant changes to your version.
Wouldn't a pathing like this in the witch area make more sense? Depending on the exact choices the skill points needed are either identical or one more, but you get 3 more +10 int nodes in the Eldritch Knowledge range, which means another +15% increased chaos damage.
"
Loate escribió:
The Pencromancer

Have you considered changing out something for chain and using Gloomfang?

You only get 20% on the first chain and 40% on the second etc. But if you are chaining "alot" for map clear. It would help a lot no?

Thanks
Andy

[EDIT]NVM just saw someone talking about it above >.<
Editado por útlima vez por ablueman en 22 ene. 2018 13:51:05
what about boots and amulet?
"
Zehir84 escribió:
what about boots and amulet?

Resists, movespeed and life on boots.

Resists, life, attribute fill-ins, crit multi on amulet.

You're gonna have to fill in a decent amount of stuff with these two slots, so other unique items are not recommended.
i love you loate
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
what does the skill tree look like prior to respeccing for end game?
IGN SpinningMadeMeAgeFaster

feel free to PM me if needed
"
deeified escribió:
what does the skill tree look like prior to respeccing for end game?

Dunno, I didn't respec. Built out all the stat nodes while leveling then just started taking notable clusters once the skeleton was done. With the Pen you can socket just about anything and have a pretty good time going through acts 1-10. Maybe grab some attack speed or something if you really want to tear through the early parts.
the scion nodes you pick only take you to around lvl 15 without including the passives from quests.
IGN SpinningMadeMeAgeFaster

feel free to PM me if needed
Any idea how good an indigon like this would be for the build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional