[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Anyone playing this build in hardcore? I like the concept so I am giving it a go.
Can someone pls tell me why if we would use the Tombfist gloves with 2 sockets and use only one sort of jewel? Isn't it better to use two different abyss jewels and get intimidate + maim buffs and then we can use a gem in our 6 link setup so it all together becomes a 7 link?
I know that in the guide he is not using maim and wouldn't it be beneficial to use different jewels so we can also maim.
In his own character he has maim in his 6 link, and again i am asking why, we can replace it with another one and use the searching eye jewel and still benefit from it.
Or am i missing something?
Guys, any tips for Uber Lab?

Even the trials are so much pain for me, dying so much. Lvl 83 at the moment, ~5,1k hp.
If u are dying to trap then u are just bad at avoiding them, nothing wrong with the build lol.

Try The Writhing Jar flask and use it for leech between longer traps.

"
tona91 escribió:
Can someone pls tell me why if we would use the Tombfist gloves with 2 sockets and use only one sort of jewel? Isn't it better to use two different abyss jewels and get intimidate + maim buffs and then we can use a gem in our 6 link setup so it all together becomes a 7 link?
I know that in the guide he is not using maim and wouldn't it be beneficial to use different jewels so we can also maim.
In his own character he has maim in his 6 link, and again i am asking why, we can replace it with another one and use the searching eye jewel and still benefit from it.
Or am i missing something?

Cant rly find a better gem then Maim dmg wise, was checking DPS in PoB and seems that Maim is the best.
Editado por útlima vez por Hejti en 30 dic. 2017 10:02:38
Hey norse , thanks for the build ive been enjoying it a lot !

Ive been kinda struggling with map t10+ now though , any ideas on what to upgrade next ?
Also i feel like ive been dying way more since i switched from a basalt flask to taste of hate ????
maybe ive just been playing badly lol

thanks fam
Editado por útlima vez por hueLson en 30 dic. 2017 14:55:30
Norse is it rly worth to drop mana leech on tree and get one on jewel? We could take the node and get another dmg mod on jewel, wouldn't it be better dmg wise?
"
Hejti escribió:
Norse is it rly worth to drop mana leech on tree and get one on jewel? We could take the node and get another dmg mod on jewel, wouldn't it be better dmg wise?

it's about the same as a basic node (4%as/10%pd/25%cc/15%multi) but i guess it depends on how your current tree is looking. if that one node lets you move the tree around a little and take disembowling for example then it's a massive benefit to have the leech on a jewel. personally i took it on the jewel as the extra point has a lot more utility if you wanna move the tree around
116k tooltip this as stat stick in HO

Only getting 88k with the Mace

is the added damage elemental damage from physical not reflected in final tooltip?

Hey man,thanks for your build!
Editado por útlima vez por auvariety en 1 ene. 2018 9:52:36
Hey man, loving the build so far. Only issue im having is im constantly getting one shotted even with 6k hp. What can I do to improve this? Easily killed red guardians but once I got to elder, he would just blink at me and I fall over.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional