[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Hi Norse, i ahve a varunsutra blade.. instead of using your sword, can i replace it and what passive skill must i change in order to fully make use of my Varun blade?
well, i wish i could read so i would notice that this build isn't begginers friendly, but anyways, my fav build atm, i'm using bladeflurry over reave, better for me IMO, pretty easy tier 10 maps clear with cheap gear, and ye, thx, this build teached me to dodge literally everything - otherwise u die lol
if we use the elder ring for curse on hit assassin mark, should we use herald of ash instead of ice?
Is 2 socket Tombfist able to apply both Maim & Intimidate?

"
MeganFox26 escribió:
hi guys, this is my build:

my tree is the same as the guide .
I still have problems with single target dps, i cant even kill a T12 on shaped dunes, it took me like 50s using BF... What am i doing wrong ? Can someone help me ?
thanks

Man, you are using a sword in your offhand, so reave and BF is utilizing both of your weapons to do damage, because of that your damage is bad, you need to use a axe/scpeter in your offhand as a stat stick =D

i have this sword, i use BF in it with conc effect and melee physical, cant find an elder helm with conc effect and reave enchant together.....should i wait for the elder helm or this sword will do for BF?

just started mapping and i dont see a difference between reave and bf kill time on the bosses so far

edit:

Also is this offhand good? i bought it really cheap like 110c compare to the other similar ones thats axe base

or should i look for the gain x% physical damage as extra cold instead of random elements? the area damage and elemental damage seems to boost dps as well, just not sure why this is cheaper compare to others
Editado por útlima vez por sivertry en 27 dic. 2017 17:26:59
"
sivertry escribió:

i have this sword, i use BF in it with conc effect and melee physical, cant find an elder helm with conc effect and reave enchant together.....should i wait for the elder helm or this sword will do for BF?

just started mapping and i dont see a difference between reave and bf kill time on the bosses so far

edit:

Also is this offhand good? i bought it really cheap like 110c compare to the other similar ones thats axe base

or should i look for the gain x% physical damage as extra cold instead of random elements? the area damage and elemental damage seems to boost dps as well, just not sure why this is cheaper compare to others

wouldn't worry about reave enchant too much. an elder helm with conc effect and crit for attacks is better i think. with vaal reave keeping regular reaves stacks on 8, you clear the whole screen anyway
Hi everyone, testing this build, i like it very much, i don´t use an Elder Helmet, i prefer to swap my gems in my chest for hard bosses, that´s all. Also, i don´t use Vaal Pact atm, just testing up to Tier12 and no problem with leech :-).

Guardians and Elder on rare maps, using 5Link only

Guardians

Spoiler
The Constrictor

The Enslaver

The Eradicator

The Purifier

The Elder

Carcass Map T15 Boss

Gear

Spoiler

My Passive Tree

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Editado por útlima vez por redix27 en 28 dic. 2017 10:19:20
for those wondering about a claw version... i've actually made it somewhat viable. only reason I was interested in trying it was because of bloodseeker. i wanted to see how it worked with instant leech and how much dps i would actually lose.

Spoiler

with those gears in the above section I had just over 100k tooltip reaves dps with 6.2k life. i switched it to bloodseeker and changed my tree around to grab everything on the right hand side
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQBAQAGAdwDhwUtBbULwQxwDHMNjRQgFewV9hX9Fr8brRvII9Mj9iT9JpUnny5TMHwxnjWSNj031DiWO7ZDMUX0R35KfUz_TZJN404qUEdRR1VLV5dbr18_YEFh4mJ5YqxjcGSvZU1sjG1sbydvO29XcFJ07XX9d-N4DXgZeWiA4YRvhNmFp4a0h3aJ04o4ivCMNo19jYGNv5KAk5CVZpoXmmqbLZ2qo4qlNaZXqW6xs7KAtMW1SLXytxe5Hb02vqfAGsEEwaDC7MqQz93Tb9N-1ELWB9i92sHiXuRR51TndOlG7T_uDu8O8Yr1YfzF_o__3g==?accountName=crazypearce&characterName=i_miss_vaal_pact

you have to drop vaal pact and get a tiny bit of life regen from warrior's blood to sustain damage on full life or you can loss a bit of damage and go for ruthless instead
with that tree my reave tooltip ended up being just over 85k and my life was 6.2k. that's not a massive loss considering you get instant leech and I had a 360 pdps crit foil that was worth over 7ex. the bloodseeker is only a couple of chaos so it might be more viable on a budget. yet to fully test how it clears but it's been fine so far in shaped t14s
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 28 dic. 2017 11:19:32
"
mojito000 escribió:
"
Furajiir escribió:
"
mojito000 escribió:
Leveling this is a disaster...

Level w/ tabula and molten strike/frost blades, fast as hell

5 hour 20 minutes and 79 deaths at lv 45 considered to be fast? i don't think so... i have to leave rare monsters behind because they take too much time to kill.

(the tabula is on my esence drain character now on since i left the reaver character behind... i couldn't even reach reaver... i would like to try that skill for so long but it was off meta...

This is a build guide, it wont help u to learn how to play the game.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional