Deleted

"
zz3613 escribió:
"
mrtournevis escribió:
Hello, thanks a lot for this build, i was dreaming the other day about a gladiator block with my beloved The Surrender.
May i ask you how good a varunastra could be for this build ? Just dropped one and i’d like to include it in a overpriced template, thanks for the answer keep up the good job sir.

Unfortunately no, varunastra isn't fit for this build. Speed is too important for nearly everything you do: BF, Shield Charge, Reave. Varunastra's 1.3 APS killed it.

Oh well, okay, i’m kinda sad but thanks for the answer !
Just wanted to say thanks for the build! I'm currently lvl 85 on AHC SSF and managed to kill white tier Elder and his Guardians without having ever fought them before, with pretty bad gear :D
Will try to get better gear and go for yellow tier elder next. Especially need a new weapon

my gear:
"
FxRebel escribió:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build! I'm currently lvl 85 on AHC SSF and managed to kill white tier Elder and his Guardians without having ever fought them before, with pretty bad gear :D
Will try to get better gear and go for yellow tier elder next. Especially need a new weapon

my gear:

Yeah from my experience this build is pretty crazy at fighting elder and his guardians since they don't have many one shots but rather more smaller hits which can be ignnored due to dual block. Shaper and his guardians are a lot more brutal though.
Managed to kill yellow tier elder guardians and elder pretty easily in ssf hc today. The chaos damage guardian was the hardest, had to logout twice. Definitely gonna bring a chaos flask next time, and try to complete that chaos pantheon too.

I'm lvl 83 with mediocre gear, using Grelwood Shank and Lioneye's Remorse for now. I really love the tankiness of this build! Damn fast clear speed, and I'm so lazy that I usually just reave the map bosses too. A bit slow, but works totally fine :) Definitely one of my favorite builds for ssf gameplay.
So you guys that killed elder? was it deathless?

Im playing this in hardcore, i havent put much effort into it cause it feels a bit low on the dps side. and that leads me into not wanting to play it. I have guardians on t5 and t6, elder on t7.

My gear atm
Spoiler

If i were to go try some elder guardians, what would you guys fix first? which one of the elder guardians has been easier ? Id love to hear some feeedback,maybe i would get back at playing this character again.
"
Deadbringer escribió:
So you guys that killed elder? was it deathless?

Im playing this in hardcore, i havent put much effort into it cause it feels a bit low on the dps side. and that leads me into not wanting to play it. I have guardians on t5 and t6, elder on t7.

My gear atm
Spoiler

If i were to go try some elder guardians, what would you guys fix first? which one of the elder guardians has been easier ? Id love to hear some feeedback,maybe i would get back at playing this character again.

[AHC] i killed all the elders, red elder at 7800 life 5000tooltip dmg, i switched out arctic armor for vitality on the second phase to make sure shaper didnt die and i didnt drop below 80%hp the entire fight (didnt tank his teleport slam though) atziri is a joke too.
i dont feel my dps is low at all

Spoiler
I killed shaper today :)

my eq:

What site do you check the leaderboards like that?
"
Mahjiza escribió:
What site do you check the leaderboards like that?

You mean the ladder picture on 1st page?
https://www.poebuilds.io/

Other alternative, more racing oriented is http://www.poe-racing.com/
Editado por útlima vez por Steamr0ller en 30 dic. 2017 7:50:08

This is my gear, manage to do all guardians and elder guardian.
But damage seems to be too low for shaper?
any advice except 20/20 gems?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional