[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
TR_Steppenwolf escribió:
How do you generate endurance charges with this build? It's not only from the helmet right?

It's mainly from the helmet yes. But you do have more options if you so wish. You can use Enduring Cry (alongside with The Writhing Jar) in Unset ring or in Wings of Entropy's 5th socket if you happened to have. You can also use Warlord's Mark instead of Punishment curse (again, with The Writhing Jar if fighting Izaro).

Also be wary how you leap slam around. Try to get in the middle of the pack and you will get hit more. If the pack consists of white mobs they won't do much damage.
"
fr0zone escribió:
Hey, considering doing this build as my starter for delve. Does that merciless lab trick still work?

Same question.

I plan on league starting with this so i tried to look for the chest but all I found were keys T_T.

(EDIT: Its just horrid RNG on my end, I got one to drop GEMS - that said it DOES seem like a super safe way to farm chaos recipes if you end up hitting maps while broke).
Editado por útlima vez por magicdownunder en 17 nov. 2018 4:04:59
"
magicdownunder escribió:
"
fr0zone escribió:
Hey, considering doing this build as my starter for delve. Does that merciless lab trick still work?

Same question.

I plan on league starting with this so i tried to look for the chest but all I found were keys T_T.

(EDIT: Its just horrid RNG on my end, I got one to drop GEMS - that said it DOES seem like a super safe way to farm chaos recipes if you end up hitting maps while broke).

It doesn't work anymore.
"
Wermine escribió:
It doesn't work anymore.

Actually it does, it's just usually now in the second or third room instead of at the start.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 18 nov. 2018 6:27:49
Wondering if the gem-choice for the weapon is still the same, just checked his account and the wings of entropy now has 5 sockets with a pretty confusing gem-setup.
"
LordNighthawk escribió:
Wondering if the gem-choice for the weapon is still the same, just checked his account and the wings of entropy now has 5 sockets with a pretty confusing gem-setup.

Build guide is up to date, just read it. It's all explained.
Build updated in Path of Building, new pastebin provided in "Passive Skill Tree" and "Want to Inspect and Analyse" sections of the build guide on page 1.

Updated the glove setup in the "Gear and Gem Combinations" section of the build guide on page 1 to include a Vaal Ancestral Warchief option.

Build guide cleaned up a bit more too.
I've updated and expanded the build guide now to include a POB Pastebin link section in the opening post, including two new variants of the build using different weapons and a Double Strike variant of the build. The alternate build variants allow for the build design to stay as is in it's functionality, but then can be improved upon down the line by simply inserting better 400+ pDPS 2-handed axes or swords - which in the current meta are not expensive at all for shaped & elder variants.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 21 nov. 2018 15:56:40
I find killing Izaro especially easy, but out of the 8 runs I have done 4 of them I have died to traps. I see in videos people keep leap slamming through traps and I can't seem to understand what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?
"
I find killing Izaro especially easy, but out of the 8 runs I have done 4 of them I have died to traps. I see in videos people keep leap slamming through traps and I can't seem to understand what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

Use Slayer's leech mechanics to your favor. Either kill a pack of mobs right before you enter the trap gauntlet so you can leech while being damaged by traps. If no monsters are present, use The Writhing Jar. Pop those worms out and Sunder them for leech. You can also use Enduring Cry on Unset Ring (combined with normal monster pack or The Writhing Jar) to get Endurance Charges going.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional