[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
Fawkse escribió:
I've had an unexpected decent drop and could make a quick 50 chaos which I can burn on this build.

What would You say are the highest priorities? Decently rolled Carnage Heart? High life roll BoR? Anything else that stands out? I'm still only lvl 48, so I have time ;)

For leveling up, I needed the dps so I got a WoT first. Didn't actually get BoR until the maps because of resist capping (no chest with BoR). High rolled Carnage Heart will help you later for getting that sweet int and dex reqs. But you mostly won't need anything high rolled. Medium rolls are fine for all the uniques. After starting the lab farming yesterday, I needed some more dps for clearing Izaro faster so I upgraded my rings with flat dps, which I believe helped a lot. I can quickly end phases now. I can also fly through the entire lab. Doing sub 9-12 min runs. I just started doing uber this league though. I'm not usually a hardcore PoE player but currently have around 10 ex flat currency with lots of other items waiting to sell.

You can check my gear if you want to see some examples.

HP: 5173
Tooltip dps without Blood Rage: 51663
Editado por útlima vez por Fenelon en 7 mar. 2018 12:10:56
So im using this Build Kinda, just abit tweaked more hp and stuff since i play HC So im using a belly instead of BoR. What would a good weapon upgrade be =?
"
Fenelon escribió:
"
Fawkse escribió:
I've had an unexpected decent drop and could make a quick 50 chaos which I can burn on this build.

What would You say are the highest priorities? Decently rolled Carnage Heart? High life roll BoR? Anything else that stands out? I'm still only lvl 48, so I have time ;)

For leveling up, I needed the dps so I got a WoT first. Didn't actually get BoR until the maps because of resist capping (no chest with BoR). High rolled Carnage Heart will help you later for getting that sweet int and dex reqs. But you mostly won't need anything high rolled. Medium rolls are fine for all the uniques. After starting the lab farming yesterday, I needed some more dps for clearing Izaro faster so I upgraded my rings with flat dps, which I believe helped a lot. I can quickly end phases now. I can also fly through the entire lab. Doing sub 9-12 min runs. I just started doing uber this league though. I'm not usually a hardcore PoE player but currently have around 10 ex flat currency with lots of other items waiting to sell.

You can check my gear if you want to see some examples.

HP: 5173
Tooltip dps without Blood Rage: 51663

I assume by WoT You mean WoE? Wings of Entropy?

Other than that, thanks for Your help =)
"
Fawkse escribió:

I assume by WoT You mean WoE? Wings of Entropy?

Other than that, thanks for Your help =)

Yep, sorry for the typo!
Oh boy, I almost forgot how maddening constant golem resummoning can be. I have no idea why it dies so fast, as far as I remember other golems are quite durable... Anyways, I think I'll just get 6 sockets in WoE, make it 4l + 2l and put there cwdt + golem. Problem solved + this'll free up slot for enduring cry in boots.

Btw - would you say that ancestral protector might be better than ancestral warchief for this build? More atk speed vs. more melee dmg and less atk speed.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemaka1 en 7 mar. 2018 15:58:28
re: Acest Warchief vs Ancest Protector - it's horses for courses.

Warchief = 18% MORE damage modifier and almost double your Sundder attack range, but applies a 10% attack speed penalty on your Sunder as well as your leap slam. Good for a DPS boost, but risky as it will keep you in place hitting with the multi-strike animation longer.

Protector = 20% MORE attack speed, which equates to more damage overall (not as much as above though), but also much more attack speed for leap slam, which will help you keep moving around quickly and evading damage. It also has the same effect on that it let's you finish the multi-strike animation faster, allowing you to hit & move quicker.

I usually go the Ancestral Protector path, but that's because I'm happy with a bit less DPS for the sake of much more rapid leap-slamming and application of buffs/de-buffs on everything around me.
"
Fawkse escribió:

Definitely the highest possible combination of the two "To All Attributes" stat rolls on the Carnage Heart amulet, as well as a high "all-resistances" roll too. It will save you from needing to have Dex/Int roll's on any other gear at all & any need for all-res on any of the jewel pieces you put in the tree. That will allow you to then just concentrate on res-capping the character via rare gear items and then rolling Life/Attack Speed/YourChoice on all the jewels you slot into the skill tree.
Time to pucker up those butt holes gentleman, because unless you've got well over 5K life and decent buffs up continuously, you may want to avoid the lab today. The lab just reset and new Uber Izaro today has the rare 3-buff combo of extra Phys damage, Ele damage & Attack speed. Fighting him today will look like he's firing a semi-automatic grenade launcher from a pogo stick. You Have Been Warned !!!!! Probably best just come back to the lab in 24hr's, being how few days into the new season we all are.
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
Time to pucker up those butt holes gentleman, because unless you've got well over 5K life and decent buffs up continuously, you may want to avoid the lab today. The lab just reset and new Uber Izaro today has the rare 3-buff combo of extra Phys damage, Ele damage & Attack speed. Fighting him today will look like he's firing a semi-automatic grenade launcher from a pogo stick. You Have Been Warned !!!!! Probably best just come back to the lab in 24hr's, being how few days into the new season we all are.

Oh man, I did around 15 runs today, took a break then forgot that it was already reset time. A beautiful lab day wasted. I'm still gonna try this one for the sake of seeing how bad it is heh.
SO it might just be cuz I'm not great at following the build/ playstile, but I really struggled beating Uber lab for the first time. i had 4.2k hp, and all of the right gear, lvl 78, but i went 0/4 and kept getting destroyed in the izaro fights.

After watching the demo video again in the guide, I realize you do'nt use multistrike in the lab. so i swapped multi out for Bloodlust, and wow does that make a huge difference. It was just a mechanics issue i was having where i just got stuck in animations and couldn't dodge. and once you beat him the first time, you get the final ascendency and the perma leech made everything easier.

so i figured I'd share this if other people trying this build for the first time are struggling, because that little switch wasnt obvious to me from the guide.

Great build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional