[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

Same gem, one on the chest armour that grants XP bonus, the other on another item, without XP bonus, one map :

Before : https://prnt.sc/huilhg
After : https://prnt.sc/huion4

Without bonus, XP gained : 63.674.091 - 59.680.091 = 3.994.000
With bonus, XP gained : 136.087.724 - 131.595.018 = 4.492.706

25% makes 4.492.500 out of 3.994.000 . So definitely that chest armour is a keeper :)
Editado por útlima vez por UnLovedOne en 31 dic. 2017 8:53:03
"
I started to play this game seriously with 3.0 patch so I definitely could be wrong but as far as I see it, it doesn't matter at all how much XP I get from maps.

So lets say you put two level 1 gems in your weapon and start farming. Both gems always level at the exact same time or not? That means both gems always get the same amount of xp no matter what you do. So now put one level 1 gem in your weapon and one in a blue socket of the chest armour. From now on the gem in the armour should always get 25% more xp than the gem in your weapon regardless of the content you do.

My numbers basically confirm this. The sunder gem with out the 25% buff made 9 million XP and the Cleave gem with the 25% made 11 million XP. And 25% of 9 million is a little over 2 million so the numbers check out. I had both gems equipped all the time, never took them out or anything.

But yeah someone should double check it for sure.

The gems have different XP requirements to level, so they will not level at the exact same time. For example cleave only needs 70 XP for the first level, while sunder will need 15.249 XP.
So far so good. 1st char and I got to Uber. Sadly Izaro #2 destroyed me.
What options do we have for mapping more?
So far Im a bit hybrid. I have the Bringer of Rain but found a Devoto's which seems about the same. So this lets me use my Chest again which is a Tabula Rasa, so same sunder setup but with Melee Physical and Maim. Not sure if Faster attacks would be good in that over one of the others.
Also my gloves are still Lochtanial. I havent found anything better yet. Rings are meh as well.
So debating are there specific gloves or chest to recommend to continue from here?
Also any gem setup suggestion for the Helm now if I have the 6L from Tabula?
I wasnt sure if there was some other buff I could get going.
Im in a different situation than expected as due to Oni Goroshi I was able to farm 2 and sell for 60c each so I have more buffer that anticipated.
Editado por útlima vez por Thelgow en 1 ene. 2018 17:12:01
thank you. really enjoying this build
All right, so first of all, thanks for the build guide, it's great! :)

Now, I may be totally retarded, but I haven't been able to complete the Uber lab once out of seven tries. I just die in the traps. On my first attempts, I tried to "fly" through the lab as advised (and as seen on the video) and it definitely didn't work out. At some point, I always landed on some stupid trap that just stuck me there, preferably with a huge amount of bleeding to prevent me from trying to escape and an extra debuff for good measure (like a huge slowdown).

On my following attempts, I tried to be more careful and got further (past the second Izaro fight on today's lab), but there was always a point when I found myself in a similar situation, being stuck in traps, slowed down, bleeding, etc..

What am I doing wrong? I'm desperate. ^^
"
Nekobibu escribió:

Now, I may be totally retarded, but I haven't been able to complete the Uber lab once out of seven tries. I just die in the traps. On my first attempts, I tried to "fly" through the lab as advised (and as seen on the video) and it definitely didn't work out. At some point, I always landed on some stupid trap that just stuck me there, preferably with a huge amount of bleeding to prevent me from trying to escape and an extra debuff for good measure (like a huge slowdown).

On my following attempts, I tried to be more careful and got further (past the second Izaro fight on today's lab), but there was always a point when I found myself in a similar situation, being stuck in traps, slowed down, bleeding, etc..

make your profile not privat so we can see your chars
"
Nekobibu escribió:

Tips specifically for traps:

1. Do not use Leap Slam on green circles (Endless Hazard). It damages you.
2. Get a QuickSilver Flask of Warding. This is is useful against Endless Hazard, Temporal Chains, and Izaro's fonts.
3. Make sure you have Blood Rage off, Stone Golem up, and have no Vaal Pact. You need the life regen.
"

Tips specifically for traps:

1. Do not use Leap Slam on green circles (Endless Hazard). It damages you.
2. Get a QuickSilver Flask of Warding. This is is useful against Endless Hazard, Temporal Chains, and Izaro's fonts.
3. Make sure you have Blood Rage off, Stone Golem up, and have no Vaal Pact. You need the life regen.

Thanks, I'll make sure to try that!

"
Jerem1ahJones escribió:
make your profile not privat so we can see your chars

I've double checked and it's not set to private... strange...
Go to privacy settings and check the "hide characters tab" because I can't see your characters. I asume it is a build issue and not a skill issue. I had a very hard time doing uber lab with my witch but with this slayer build it is super easy. I have so much regen I really have to fuck up badly to come close to dying. I don't even have to dodge most of the traps I life reg everything back so fast. To be fair the last ascendancy point helps a lot but still. The only dangerous thing are green sentinels but I just kill them with either my totem or sunder.
"
Jerem1ahJones escribió:
Go to privacy settings and check the "hide characters tab" because I can't see your characters. I asume it is a build issue and not a skill issue. I had a very hard time doing uber lab with my witch but with this slayer build it is super easy. I have so much regen I really have to fuck up badly to come close to dying. I don't even have to dodge most of the traps I life reg everything back so fast. To be fair the last ascendancy point helps a lot but still. The only dangerous thing are green sentinels but I just kill them with either my totem or sunder.

OK, checked and unchecked again, let me know if it's working now.
Unless I missed something important, I don't think it's a build issue, so it's probably a skill issue. :D
That's strange because I had no real problem running the lab with previous characters (not all of them, I also had a witch who was quite frail, but still...) and since the purpose of this build is specifically to run the lab, I feel like a total retard. Maybe I am! :D
I don't feel like I regen life that fast, actually... I don't know. Maybe I'm just really tired...

Thanks for your help! :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional