[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

I can't import your character on PoB now but you can only sustain with leech and enough fire res, it looks like you are not even playing with purity of fire and/or ruby flask.

Just read the build, everything is well explained in the first post.
"
RoCKeTs escribió:
I can't import your character on PoB now but you can only sustain with leech and enough fire res, it looks like you are not even playing with purity of fire and/or ruby flask.

Just read the build, everything is well explained in the first post.

Thank you!
But i played exactly same char and same gear in harbinger and it worked well, i dont know why i cant play this now, I capped fire res and got leech point??
Is that a bug?
"
RoCKeTs escribió:
i don't want to swap during boss fight because pressing a button is exhausting)

I can't blame you for that lol. Sadly I didn't find a workaround that felt worth it to me. You can just use 2x obliterations and do general mapping without swapping. So you'd only swap for specific boss encounters like uber/shaper/elder/guardian stuffs. GL with your experiments!

"
BETTERPC escribió:
But i played exactly same char and same gear in harbinger and it worked well, i dont know why i cant play this now, I capped fire res and got leech point??
Is that a bug?

I didn't respond to you earlier because everything is in the guide. I looked at your character quickly and I didnt' see anything specificaly wrong. Despite the 3.1 patch reducing the leech cap from slayer ascendancy and nodes, you still should be able to sustain under normal circumstances. My only guess is that you have left the build untouched and now have less total sustain and can't run some map mods. Map mods will give you trouble, which is why you have to compensate with VP or extra Regen now. Please reread the guide.

"
Rackham_ escribió:
TarkeCat is doing this build right now, he did 2 updates on it already, I must try Phase Run with this build and SR the way he thought about, it should work.

It should work alright. I don't think SR to be the best way to go about this build though. Lightning tendrils cwc vortex feels like a similar playstyle and yields higher numbers (while being cheaper to get an enchant for) despite giving you reflect issues. If using SR sounds fun to you, then sure, go for it.
Thank you so much for the answer above!
But..... I dont know why! Just play in Dried lake act 4 and tested in tier 2 map (no mapping), and i can not substain life with rf. Maby GGG hates me!

I really want to post a video proof , but my computer s suck
Editado por útlima vez por BETTERPC en 16 ene. 2018 1:00:14
"
lucksickle escribió:
I can't blame you for that lol. Sadly I didn't find a workaround that felt worth it to me. You can just use 2x obliterations and do general mapping without swapping. So you'd only swap for specific boss encounters like uber/shaper/elder/guardian stuffs. GL with your experiments!

Yeah i'm sure we are on the same page about laziness that's why i'm in love with your build.

So far it's working great, but probably because i tried to min/max a lot, my RF do so much damage that i can play like a regular RF without obliteration but missing the fun and 2-3 screen explosions with high density packs.

Actualy playing with one obliteration and a good blue wand, my spell totem/wither works greats on that 5L wand (efficacy+increased area from elder mods) efficacy make the wither debuff lasting longer so it's probably better to stack wither 15x.
Even if i feel the difference on obliteration trigger it's working great, doing T15+ maps at the same speed and don't have to swap for boss, you can see the results on this video where i put sunken city boss at 1HP during first encounter, i'm just limited by the boss phase system :

Before that setup i already did all guardians, twinned boss and 8 mods with double obliteration without a problem.

You did Uber Atziri with this build ? So far i've tried once and failed, but it was before VP, i've failed on vaal temple and shaper as well but that's my fault, lack of experience on these fights.

@BETTERPC, I'll import your character on PoB tonight to see exactly you life leech/regen/degen and see what's wrong.
Has anybody tried Cherrubim's Maleficence or Death's Oath on this build? Worth looking into?
livejamie
"
RoCKeTs escribió:
I love phasing with RF that's why i have at least one jewel who give phasing on kill, but i have no socket for phase run.

I personaly hate SR and i don't get why everyone here talk about SR with this build, it just totaly destroy the fun and the speedfarm aspect of this build.

If you have questions about some choices i did who don't exactly follow the guide feel free to ask.

I've checked TarkeCat build, i don't get what he's trying to do but his gear and general optimisation looks awful.

Here is my build on PoB with 25% damage edited on blue items :
https://pastebin.com/K7aL62CJ

5 Minutes run T15 Shaped Belfry with 41% Life and random sextant :

Sorry new player looking for a lazy build, what bandits sld I go?? kill them all?
Editado por útlima vez por PandaZeus en 18 ene. 2018 0:04:03
"
PandaZeus escribió:
Sorry new player looking for a lazy build, what bandits sld I go?? kill them all?
It's in the build guide: Kill all.

"
livejamie escribió:
Has anybody tried Cherrubim's Maleficence or Death's Oath on this build? Worth looking into?

The main issue with cherubs is that it's only relevant if you're playing dark pact, and the coloring is a bit hard to get if you do. It helps your explosions too, but not your RF would be a little weaker. I tried Death's Oath as well, which is the opposite of Cherrubs, it helps your RF (indirectly), so walking through stuff is smoother, but not the rest. Also, you take even more self damage from it, so it's a bit sketchy for single target. Carcass Jack sits comfortably in the middle of all these. It's also worth noting that a blue chest with high HP yields the highest healthpool (Belly works too, but coloring becomes a problem again). They're all viable however, so pick whichever you feel better with.
"
lucksickle escribió:
"
PandaZeus escribió:
It's in the build guide: Kill all.

"
livejamie escribió:

The main issue with cherubs is that it's only relevant if you're playing dark pact, and the coloring is a bit hard to get if you do. It helps your explosions too, but not your RF would be a little weaker. I tried Death's Oath as well, which is the opposite of Cherrubs, it helps your RF (indirectly), so walking through stuff is smoother, but not the rest. Also, you take even more self damage from it, so it's a bit sketchy for single target. Carcass Jack sits comfortably in the middle of all these. It's also worth noting that a blue chest with high HP yields the highest healthpool (Belly works too, but coloring becomes a problem again). They're all viable however, so pick whichever you feel better with.

Thanks for your answer that's very helpful.

Does Path of Building correctly calculate Hidden Potential damage? Or am I doing something wrong?
livejamie
"
livejamie escribió:
Does Path of Building correctly calculate Hidden Potential damage? Or am I doing something wrong?

You need to edit blue items, add a line with "+25% increased damage" look at my PoB link in one of my previous messages.
Editado por útlima vez por RoCKeTs en 18 ene. 2018 7:16:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional