[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

You already have "Enemies Cannot Leech from you" from Bloodless.
There is no more move speed on sin trek than any other 30% boots.
This is not an ES build.
No res.

The only "good" reason would be the evasion converted to armor.
"
RoCKeTs escribió:
You already have "Enemies Cannot Leech from you" from Bloodless.
There is no more move speed on sin trek than any other 30% boots.
This is not an ES build.
No res.

The only "good" reason would be the evasion converted to armor.

This is what I'm talking about. We can free points and put it somewhere else. +evasion is good
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >
"
storm_masters escribió:
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >
this is not the reason for that price, it is all about those sweet curse on hit mods and other shaped stuff
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Loving the build, having a great time mapping with it atm! Just a few suggestions:

Wouldn't having a scorching ray totem as a damage amplifier on bosses be ideal with the @Kek_is_love version of the build that uses flame surge? I've taken duration and cast speed support off of flame dash and it has felt pretty good atm.

Another suggestion regarding the same version of the build, wouldn't it be ideal if I were to have random blue boots with 30ms, enough some resists you need and mana + life leech enchantment from lab, would it give enough mana leech to stop using warlord's mark and replace it with flammability?
I'm into T8s now and I'm having a blast. I think this is the first build I've played that actually feels right to me. I'm playing the version with Lightning Tendrils CWC Vortex and I love it. I got a lucky usable lab enchant on my helmet when I did uber izaro on my own. (I got 60% Inc Lighting Tendrils CSC)

It got me thinking, of the helm enchants for this variant what is the best one? I was initially thinking the one that makes it so RF gives 30% Inc spell damage but against bosses sometime you can't have RF up so would one of the vortex ones be better?

Thoughts?

Thanks for the guide! As a new(er) player it was very easy to understand and gear out. Made me a nice stack of cash that I can now use to fund other ideas.
"
T3h_Phish escribió:
...of the helm enchants for this variant what is the best one?...

Hey dude, I'm glad you're enjoying the build =]
I'm not 100% sure, but it's more than probably Righteous Fire Damage, or Vortex Damage.
Editado por útlima vez por lucksickle en 25 dic. 2017 17:17:49
"
Samsonite32 escribió:
Loving the build, having a great time mapping with it atm! Just a few suggestions:

Wouldn't having a scorching ray totem as a damage amplifier on bosses be ideal with the @Kek_is_love version of the build that uses flame surge? I've taken duration and cast speed support off of flame dash and it has felt pretty good atm.

Another suggestion regarding the same version of the build, wouldn't it be ideal if I were to have random blue boots with 30ms, enough some resists you need and mana + life leech enchantment from lab, would it give enough mana leech to stop using warlord's mark and replace it with flammability?
it works only if you killed recently, which is not always and maintaining it with worms flask is gimmicky
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
I'd really like to be sure because it'll be 10-30c for a base+enchant and then a lot of alts to get it to match my 96 life 45 res helm.

Sometimes I can't use RF in bosses because I don't have any slayer stacks if I die to a boss so would it be 40% Vortex dam, 40% Lightning Tendrils Dam or 30% Vortex duration? Other options are 40% RF damage for general clear or RF gives 30% spell damage so that I get a buff to all my spells as long as I have RF on.
Editado por útlima vez por T3h_Phish en 26 dic. 2017 3:08:47
Hey guys , having a blast with the build , but i can't do elder guardians/elder even in white maps , i'm vaal pact slayer 88 , pledge and carcass 5l . It's hard cause i'm loosing the leech stacks when going inside guardian area , i'm thinking of using writhing jar + 2 overflowing chalice to have leech stacks on bosses . Any other tips ? u can check my gear/tree char Pui

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional