[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

i wonder if faster casting will be a good alternative to the 5th gem of either AOE or concerntrated effect
Good guide.

**Edit**
old message deleted, dont want to start flame :) so nothing to see here
Editado por útlima vez por Chimerka en 7 dic. 2017 6:12:37
Err, @Chimerka this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAFDDEmUS9U is Bob's first guide for it. Posted his vid 3 weeks before your "original."

Looking at it now, they even have different trees. I don't understand the point of your post, I guess.
"
FleepQc escribió:
"
xserper escribió:
What is the best way to level this with no gear? struggling with anything i try.

I did sunder until 28 on HCSSF mayhem. I then switched to dark pact totems at 28 in a +1 minion helm (make sure u also have a wither for single target)

For end game lab, not too sure what you are struggling with.. the build has very good regen, making trabs super easy and izaro should die quickly + you can focus on only dodging because you use ur totems.

If you want it to be super ez mode tho... use 2 dp totems and 1 decoy totem

How did you find the levelling at 28? Was it smooth enough?
Editado por útlima vez por KBdark en 6 dic. 2017 23:10:27
New Despair Curse is pretty good
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
"
KBdark escribió:
"
FleepQc escribió:
"
xserper escribió:
What is the best way to level this with no gear? struggling with anything i try.

I did sunder until 28 on HCSSF mayhem. I then switched to dark pact totems at 28 in a +1 minion helm (make sure u also have a wither for single target)

For end game lab, not too sure what you are struggling with.. the build has very good regen, making trabs super easy and izaro should die quickly + you can focus on only dodging because you use ur totems.

If you want it to be super ez mode tho... use 2 dp totems and 1 decoy totem

How did you find the levelling at 28? Was it smooth enough?

yes, it was fine. Nothing too great tho.
"
hewbiebrown escribió:
Err, @Chimerka this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAFDDEmUS9U is Bob's first guide for it. Posted his vid 3 weeks before your "original."

Looking at it now, they even have different trees. I don't understand the point of your post, I guess.

I wasnt talking about video, but post on this forum. Nevermind forget it, dont want to start flame
Editado por útlima vez por Chimerka en 7 dic. 2017 6:13:09
Is this still a good build after the 3.1 Dark Pact Nerf? If yes, can we get an updated build guide for 3.1?
"Dark Pact no longer gains bonus radius when using your life. The damage bonus from using your life grows less quickly as the gem levels up, dealing 76% more damage at level 20 (down from 95%)."

Also what did this comment mean, more details?
"Change Void Manipulation on Minion Damage ? (Void 20Lv/Q = 49% MinionDmg 20Lv/Q = 64%)"

Does this build benefit from +1 Minion items? I saw something that refernced that the Totems are treated like Minions?

"
OTazMan escribió:
Is this still a good build after the 3.1 Dark Pact Nerf? If yes, can we get an updated build guide for 3.1?
"Dark Pact no longer gains bonus radius when using your life. The damage bonus from using your life grows less quickly as the gem levels up, dealing 76% more damage at level 20 (down from 95%)."
Also what did this comment mean, more details?
"Change Void Manipulation on Minion Damage ? (Void 20Lv/Q = 49% MinionDmg 20Lv/Q = 64%)"
Does this build benefit from +1 Minion items? I saw something that refernced that the Totems are treated like Minions?

DP became minion gem, so it will benefit from +1 to minion gem items. It will not benefit from Minon damage support gem, cause the source of the damage isn't a minion. Also, nerf is not HUGE. Still, it is one of the most hard hitting spells.
P.S. Just FYI. Started building an ascendant with this tree, and as for me leveling is much easier with 2H Ancestral Warchief. Without any melee/physical damage nods i managed to get 10k*2 dps at L63 atm (5L).
Editado por útlima vez por pincette1 en 10 dic. 2017 17:45:28
Quick question for Bobslop or those that have played the build. Starting late and was going to run ED but allelopathy gloves are pretty pricy so was thinking of giving DP totems a go. With the new 3.1 shaper items granting additional pseudo 6L in the helmet do you still have the same stance on the heiro ascendancy? I read the section in the FAQ and I'd be using the build in HC so i can totally see the importance of 100% curse resistance. The heiro ascendancy seemed to have gotten a pseudo buff due to the extra totem in the helm slot perk giving you an extra 6L totem or 3L totem with 3 other gems like a second CWDT/utility setup or something. Maybe a wither totem or decoy totem and continue self casting.

In your experience, would the ability to run a wither totem + MoM heiro benefits offset the 20% curse? The ability to not have to stand still to cast wither and dodge boss mechanics 100% of the time seems like it could increase survivability, but at the cost of more expensive gearing, 20% curse, and some IAS/Block. In the past in HC I tend to rip on map/endgame bosses, not usually while mapping (although seems like abyss mobs can be tough) so I didn't know if heiro would help me avoid those types of deaths or just make them all the more likely with the curses and not be worth it. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por kamcnult en 10 dic. 2017 22:42:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional