[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

Thanks for this build Ghazzy.

I have been playing it this league and it has been real fun.

Still using a hezmana's though since atiziri's is damn costly, farming currency.

I had a few suggestions/questions on what I tried doing:

1. Skip Vaal pact and it's previous skill point and put those points into hematophagy instead (Need 1 extra point but we still have life regen)

2. Take juggernaut instead of the life nodes near bloodless or constitution for the extra armour + same life

3. Take the jewel socket near barbarism for some flat life from abyss jewel or life increased (we can remove points from other minor life nodes)

4. Socket blood rage with CWDT + IC so that it procs and gives you the arakali bonus immediately without you worrying about toggling blood rage on. This along with life regen and a sulphur flask will be as fast as older Vaal pact leech.

5. Hezmana's gives blood magic so I have been able to use vulnerability with blasphemy + haste. I wonder if the Mana would he enough once I get atziri's. Would taking haste + Arctic armor + self cast vulnerability be a better option?
I'm thinking of going the Haemophilia gloves route and dropping HOA and picking up arctic armor... The only problem for me is that I lose 86~ HP and go from 5.5k hp to 5.2k hp. I also lose the 35% cold resistances... is the haemophilia gloves route so much better than the spiked gloves I'm using that it is worth? I can probably replace the cold resistance with some accessory or smthn. Btw with my current setup I am able to farm uber Izaro with a bit of difficulty (I die sometimes) and have been able to farm almost ~400c worth of currency! Looking for some gear suggestions or improvements until I can save up enough to buy a disfavour or a Kaom's heart.

Also forgot to mention... I only have a 75% bleed chance w/Sunder.
Editado por útlima vez por Deost en 26 dic. 2017 1:55:22
nvm
Editado por útlima vez por NiksBrotha en 27 dic. 2017 3:19:05
This is a very fun build, lots of damage. I'm currently at lvl 44 on this build. I've noticed a few things that I wanted to point out to anyone one going for this build:

1. This build doesn't have a ton of dex in this build. You get some at the later levels, but it's not a ton. If you plan on using faster attacks and poachers mark in your build, you're going to need to find a way to get some more dex into your build. You can use the carnage heart to add to your attributes artificially. However, if you want to use a better amulet, you're going to have to compensate for what you will lose when you don't have that amulet adding to your attributes. Finding/Crafting additional dex on some of your other armor pieces, rings and belts is probably what you're going to have to do. You can also grab some additional Dex off the passive tree, but that means you'll have less points for the other nodes in the build.

2. As little Dex as there is in this build, there is even LESS Int. Just like with Dex, you're going to have to find ways to add Int to your build if you plan on using Blasphemy. The same thing with what I wrote about Dex will apply here. You will either need to make a detour in the passive tree to pick some up, or you're going to have to find/craft equipment with Int on it. Just mention things I've noticed when setting things up on my character. I hope this helps someone.

3. This is the least important, but I still feel the need to mention it. If you plan on running Haste on this build, make sure you have enough mana regen built on before you do. Same goes for Arctic Armour as well.
"
Laurufinwe escribió:
Great build - thanks to the Author.

My gear is pedestrian at best but here are my tips now that im doing t4 maps and level 82 I think...

Decoy Totem is your friend. Put it down before engaging bosses. By the time they kill the totem, your bleeds are stacked and they are dying.

I did axe upgrades around lvl 40, 50 and 70. I was 4L until ~ lvl 70 when I got a 5L.

Do not delay getting the cull from the labrynth/ascendancy runs (Bane of Legends ascendancy). It is insanely overpowered with the decoy totem.

Thanks again for this great build/thread and Merry Christmas.

Lauru

Thank you! <3
Merry Xmas!

"
Thanks for this build Ghazzy.

I have been playing it this league and it has been real fun.

Still using a hezmana's though since atiziri's is damn costly, farming currency.

I had a few suggestions/questions on what I tried doing:

1. Skip Vaal pact and it's previous skill point and put those points into hematophagy instead (Need 1 extra point but we still have life regen)

2. Take juggernaut instead of the life nodes near bloodless or constitution for the extra armour + same life

3. Take the jewel socket near barbarism for some flat life from abyss jewel or life increased (we can remove points from other minor life nodes)

4. Socket blood rage with CWDT + IC so that it procs and gives you the arakali bonus immediately without you worrying about toggling blood rage on. This along with life regen and a sulphur flask will be as fast as older Vaal pact leech.

5. Hezmana's gives blood magic so I have been able to use vulnerability with blasphemy + haste. I wonder if the Mana would he enough once I get atziri's. Would taking haste + Arctic armor + self cast vulnerability be a better option?

Hey,

My pleasure bro!

Regarding the life nodes, that's silly of me I'll have to fix that.

I hate self-casting curses specially on builds like this, but it's a matter of taste in the end.

"
Deost escribió:
I'm thinking of going the Haemophilia gloves route and dropping HOA and picking up arctic armor... The only problem for me is that I lose 86~ HP and go from 5.5k hp to 5.2k hp. I also lose the 35% cold resistances... is the haemophilia gloves route so much better than the spiked gloves I'm using that it is worth? I can probably replace the cold resistance with some accessory or smthn. Btw with my current setup I am able to farm uber Izaro with a bit of difficulty (I die sometimes) and have been able to farm almost ~400c worth of currency! Looking for some gear suggestions or improvements until I can save up enough to buy a disfavour or a Kaom's heart.

Also forgot to mention... I only have a 75% bleed chance w/Sunder.

Well your bleed chance is the biggest problem with your setup, not having 100% causes HUGE lack of, well, everything on your end.
Haemophilia has it's pros & cons, I decided not to continue using it and the only real problem I had was really big packs of porcupines where my CWDT setup would proc but then be down when the remaining pack died, this is not an issue with Haemophilia (on top of extra bleed chance of course).

"
Robzilla06 escribió:
This is a very fun build, lots of damage. I'm currently at lvl 44 on this build. I've noticed a few things that I wanted to point out to anyone one going for this build:

1. This build doesn't have a ton of dex in this build. You get some at the later levels, but it's not a ton. If you plan on using faster attacks and poachers mark in your build, you're going to need to find a way to get some more dex into your build. You can use the carnage heart to add to your attributes artificially. However, if you want to use a better amulet, you're going to have to compensate for what you will lose when you don't have that amulet adding to your attributes. Finding/Crafting additional dex on some of your other armor pieces, rings and belts is probably what you're going to have to do. You can also grab some additional Dex off the passive tree, but that means you'll have less points for the other nodes in the build.

2. As little Dex as there is in this build, there is even LESS Int. Just like with Dex, you're going to have to find ways to add Int to your build if you plan on using Blasphemy. The same thing with what I wrote about Dex will apply here. You will either need to make a detour in the passive tree to pick some up, or you're going to have to find/craft equipment with Int on it. Just mention things I've noticed when setting things up on my character. I hope this helps someone.

3. This is the least important, but I still feel the need to mention it. If you plan on running Haste on this build, make sure you have enough mana regen built on before you do. Same goes for Arctic Armour as well.

Hey,

Whilst lvling attributes is a common issue, getting amulet or rings to help cover is a big factor, depending on which approach is chosen the items you listed are very very nice to compensate on top of a +30 node or 2 :)

Mana Leech should cover mana without problems once the build is ready.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
* Updated life node placement (my bad!)
Going to give this a try on the Xbox one console version, do you think it will work fine? This will be my first build. :)
"
Virtuosokill escribió:
Going to give this a try on the Xbox one console version, do you think it will work fine? This will be my first build. :)

Pretty sure. There are no complicated mechanics involved in which you would need multiple buttons...only Sunder and the Ancestral Protector totem that needs to be placed.
"
Virtuosokill escribió:

Should work fine :)

"
LostSoul15 escribió:
"
Virtuosokill escribió:

Pretty sure. There are no complicated mechanics involved in which you would need multiple buttons...only Sunder and the Ancestral Protector totem that needs to be placed.

This :)
Hi, question.

How'd you get vulnerability curse on the witchfire brew flask?
I only see the once with the despair curse.

Sorry if stupid question kinda new.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional