[3.7] IcyTank - Ice Crash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) - EndGame viable

"
xXSaboXx escribió:
Sry maybe im just dumb....but what weapon do u use on the icecrash build? i didnt saw any in ure guide

It's a facebreaker build, I take advantage of the Unarmed physical damage, so no weapon :p
What lvl do you think i can uber/shaper. Just did regular atziri easy. First char ive done deathless tbh. im noob
"
iSlimBeef escribió:
What lvl do you think i can uber/shaper. Just did regular atziri easy. First char ive done deathless tbh. im noob

Uber atziri is the hardest one for this build, she hits pretty hard and can 2 shot or 3 shot you. The best thing for me is to reach a very good amount of DPS (300k is good), to make the fight shorter.

For shaper, you can go with 200k dps, I killed him with 200k DPS without a lot of practice. He's not hitting very hard, so you can tank him easily, you just need to work on your placement :)
Path of building link updated with my last changes, in 3.1 section
Give me a full pass tree plz it's not enought
"
CaiLuachiRon escribió:
Give me a full pass tree plz it's not enought

The leveling trees are still OK, I just added the final tree in 3.1 section (lvl 92)
How are you running Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour all at the same time (all linked in the shield)?
What Weapon u use? I dont see, or im just blind?
I don't understand the new shield setup. Doesn't seem possible. Are u switching between HOA and hatred depending on what you are doing or something?

Also does the new 6 link setup do more damage than the faster attack setup for ice crash? I'm a bit confused.
Editado por útlima vez por Shwaggyman en 24 dic. 2017 4:06:53
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional