[3.10] Akumas Sunder - THE League Starter Budget - Can do all content.

"
Leiwolong1515 escribió:
"
Kshro escribió:
I'm running this build but I'm not even getting half the DPS that I should, any ideas why? Here's my char in pob https://pastebin.com/iGMEZX8D

I'm not an experienced player so excuse me if I made some sort of dumb mistake

Don't worry about being new! This game is pretty overwhelmingly complex for a new-comer. :)

Under Configuration make sure you have "Do you use Frenzy Charges?" checked.
Also, you did not have your Atziri's Promise active (checked) under "items".
Get some unique flasks. You don't have a Rumi's either, this gives you a massive about of Attack and Spell block.
I also recommend Lion's Roar, it does knockback but it also causes your warchief to knockback, with some practice you'll learn to position this right and pin bosses/rares into walls and the knockback is disregarded.

This puts you at 282k in PoB, you have all level 19 gems. If I tweak those gems from lvl 19 and all 0 quality to all level 20 with 20 quality your dps goes up to about 348k.

1. A higher 'Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks' roll on both your rings would net you about 20k more dps.

2. Your current axe is 380 pDPS, if you were to pick up a 400 pDPS axe that would net you another ~19k dps.

3. If you get similar gloves with 11-12% atk spd instead of the 7% you'll gain about 5-6k dps.

(NOTE: The below will make 'elemental reflect' an issue for you)
4. You could also pick up an off-hand with
'Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire/Cold/Lightning/Random Element/Chaos Damage'
NOTE: this is benefited from Lion's Roar!
This shoots your total dps through the roof! For Perspective, I am using this method and am currently at 756k dps in PoB for Sunder (Primary Wave). However, to get a decent one (total of +65% or more) will probably run you 1.5-2ex.

Such a detailed reply, really helps out a lot! going to try fixing these things one at a time. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Kshro en 17 jun. 2018 0:19:58
Pretty new player, started playing about 2 weeks ago and Ive been going off this guide. Any pointers to my gear at all?
The best thing in this thread is the build itself and the fact that it is not described super carefully. You have to combine and it develops.

The thread is 770k + in mapping. I'm not sure what it looks like to me, but I've made calculations based on Sunder and Attack Per Second

Without flasks and Ancestral Warchief and blood it is 134,000 x 4.45 = 596 300 dps.
With flasks and with Ancestral Warchief and with blood rage it is 268,000 x 4.45 = 1,192,600 dps.

I'm not sure if these calculations are correct. If not, please correct it.

I am quite slow in the game and I am building a large base of 11+ maps which I found myself, but I checked the build on Chimera rare corrupted map and was no problems.
I recommend this build to everyone.
Greetings to the author of the build
You are great :)

Sorry about a little off top here, but I am just learning POE a little deep with this build. So I will try copy my equipment info to forum box because i never did this before.

Of course any tips about improvements will be important for me. It is my 3 season in POE and first when I didn't buy currency from internet. Its all from my play and I am very happy.

"
dawsoNxp escribió:
Pretty new player, started playing about 2 weeks ago and Ive been going off this guide. Any pointers to my gear at all?

Hello!

I noticed some things that could greatly improve your performance:

Being that it is your first league, you should probably not deviate from the guide. Keep to it as closely as possible because although something might sound good it is unlikely it is a better option. There is a ton of game knowledge to pick up on so my suggestion would be to blindly follow until you've gained strong understanding of the game. :)
This is a great guide and a very good choice for a first time player, trust it! :3

1. Your Ascendancy is incorrect. You specced up to 'Outmatch and Outlast' so let me explain why this isn't a great option..
Outmatch and Outlast
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill with Off Hand
10% more Physical Damage with at maximum Frenzy Charges
10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges

We already generate Frenzy Charges on kill from our 'Blood Rage' skill gem.
We can't kill with our off-hand because we never attack with it. Sunder only uses the main-hand axe.
The last property will never occur because we won't generate the changes in the first place.

The correct path would be Versatile Combatant. You want this because it gives you about 40% more spell block, 30% more if you aren't using Rumi's Concoction (Elixir).

2. You make a deviation on the talent tree for a jewel socket in the bottom left of the skill tree. This wastes SEVEN passive points and the gains for this are vastly outweighed by the benefits of following the guide's passive tree. Refund these points and go for the dexterity jewel to the right of the start of your passive path (where you put your very first passive point in). You can unlock this one only using 2 points.

3. I noticed you are not using Resolute Technique and are opting to go for critical strike gear and jewels. This will make the build significantly more expensive and the gains are not worth the trouble. Resolute Technique (left side of passive tree) makes it so you can not miss attacks.
Yes, it makes it impossible to critically strike, but that means you can ignore that very expensive trait. As well, you do not need accuracy on any of your items, which is another expensive trait.

For example right now it looks like you have quite a few items that increase your accuracy... You still have a 14% chance to miss attacks.

4. Your main hand axe is very weak at 268 pDPS. You should look to improve this with #1 priority. If you were to make the above corrections then swap in a 330 pDPS axe (currently a near perfect Soul Taker Siege Axe would cost you around 30 chaos and a decent one, 315-320 pDPS, would run about 15-20c) and a Prismatic Eclipse for your off-hand (This will cost you at most 1 chaos, be sure to chromatic the sockets until you get all 3 as GREEN, doesn't matter if they are linked) you could improve your dps by over 100k.

5. For jewels, I suggest targeting traits as follows:
1. % maximum life
2. Attack Speed
3. More Attack Speed
4. Also Attack Speed
5. #% increased damage

For perspective, and keep in mind these numbers will be higher when you get better gear, etc etc...
But with your current setup if I take one of your jewels in Path of Building and add...
'14% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons' you gain ~2.7k dps
'10% increased damage' you gain about 2.5k dps, but also 200~ bleed dps. With Crimson Dance 200 dps translates into 1600 (200 x 8stacks).
'10% increased Area damage' you gain about 2.5k dps.
'8% increased Attack Speed' you gain about 5.6k dps.

Editado por útlima vez por Leiwolong1515 en 17 jun. 2018 14:48:22

Which one of these helmets would you use? I get capped resistances off both. The shaper one gives a lot more flat hp and damage, but the phys damage as cold damage is a nice mod.
Hi, thanks for this build again. Works great in Incursion.

Currently I adapted the build for magic find Burial Chambers. I use "Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots" instead of Kaom's Roots for this. Do you have a suggestion for the additional 4 gems I can use now? :)
Hey all!

I'm brand, brand new to PoE end game and builds in general. Finally on end-game, and I'm struggling a little. I know I need to pick up an amethyst flask, but I'd love some feedback on how I can improve things with my build as it is right now? (Edited to include items and Tree, I've killed all three tribal leaders.)

Let me know. :)

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAQCAQHcA4cFLQlYDHMR1RNMFCAVIBXsF-EZtButIWAm-CgqLYMwdzIJNZI17zrtPQBAoEMxRZpHfk4yUEdXVFeXWf5eE18_YEFhUmNwZFJlTWeAbEZs2G20cmx07XTxdqx343gNeWh673zZfXWBQYGbhNmFUoqzivCLT49gk6iVZpd5m2qjiqgHqW6tjbGztfK5Hb02vni-p8AawQTBi8GjypDPftN-0_zZYdrB26fiYeRR6UbqGO8O707vevaj9zL46_66?accountName=Scholar_NZ&characterName=Taligirl

Editado por útlima vez por Scholar_NZ en 18 jun. 2018 18:37:15
For Uber Elder, what gem should I swap out for Multistrike Support?

I don't think this is usable, there is already high positional requirements on the fight and I was finding that probably 30% of my dmg was just being auto directed at the immune boss. Any suggestions?

Other tips would be welcome :)... I got the elder to 25% and the Shaper to about 20% on my first try.

Could I swap my multistrike support on my totem with bloodlust support? Would my totem be able to proc bleed?
Editado por útlima vez por Leiwolong1515 en 18 jun. 2018 22:33:20
"
Leiwolong1515 escribió:
Could I swap my multistrike support on my totem with bloodlust support? Would my totem be able to proc bleed?

For this fight only this would be a good idea but keep in mind to place your totem in a way it attacks the portals you need to focus on. Should be "quite" easy to do, as you can evade most stuff when you know it's coming.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
What would be weapons that are a little higher budget, that you would recommend people with more currency available to buy?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional