[3.2] Mace DW Phys Crit Sunder - 800k DPS

"
CynthiaCrescent escribió:
"
El1teStyle escribió:
i got a belly today, would it be a good choice for chest?

One of the best.

now i got a abyssus ezomyte burgonet xD would it be a got replacement if i dont have the recommend helmet here?
"
mezzer25 escribió:
With the changes to how Intimidation increases damage, I suspect a well rolled stygian vise will now be BIS slot for the belt with a sweet abyssal jewel.

Would like a confirmation on this as well, I got deceiver already so no biggie either way.
"
El1teStyle escribió:
"
"
El1teStyle escribió:
i got a belly today, would it be a good choice for chest?

One of the best.

now i got a abyssus ezomyte burgonet xD would it be a got replacement if i dont have the recommend helmet here?

It's a very high dps item. Use it if you want, but be aware that it makes you very squishy. I'd personally only use it if paired with Taste of Hate.
"
Yrzi escribió:
"
mezzer25 escribió:
With the changes to how Intimidation increases damage, I suspect a well rolled stygian vise will now be BIS slot for the belt with a sweet abyssal jewel.

Would like a confirmation on this as well, I got deceiver already so no biggie either way.

Intimidate change has 0 effect on this build. Belt of the Deceiver is about exactly the same as it was before as far as I'm concerned. That said, a rare belt, or Stygian Vise, has always been a fair alternative if more EHP is desired.
"
"
Yrzi escribió:
"
mezzer25 escribió:

Intimidate change has 0 effect on this build. Belt of the Deceiver is about exactly the same as it was before as far as I'm concerned. That said, a rare belt, or Stygian Vise, has always been a fair alternative if more EHP is desired.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Which flasks would you recommend for SSF?
Life, Diamond, Basalt, Stibnite, Granite

Replace the last 3 with uniques once you get them.
I got a Princess yesterday and I was never that happy to get a low lvl sword its a rly good offhand choice like you already told me
Took a break, but came back today and mapped for a while. Pretty happy where I'm at, going to need a lot of fine tuning in order to really push top end stuff.
Big gets today were nice though:
"
mezzer25 escribió:
Took a break, but came back today and mapped for a while. Pretty happy where I'm at, going to need a lot of fine tuning in order to really push top end stuff.
Big gets today were nice though:

Nice mace, if only that acc roll was a little higher.

So far all of these reports have been very helpful. I haven't had time to play this build yet but I plan to in a week or so, appreciate everyone's interest in the mean time.
im still a bit behind but got some good new things

got a 5 link rare chest aswell rolling it right now to get some good mods.. whats actually the best 5 link setup for this build? and yeah still the same mace^^
Editado por útlima vez por El1teStyle en 18 dic. 2017 13:30:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional