[3.0] White Wand Shaper Kill **The Retchid Wander** Slayer+Raider - Proof of Concept/Build Guide

"
SticKyGreeNzlNY escribió:
"
ChaseX13 escribió:
Just wanted to post here and show of my gear and set up for this build. I have finally moved into and am able to handle some of the later content in HSC which is nice. Hopefully my gear below gives folks an additional perspective on this build.

Spoiler

Nice gear. Only problem I see is where is your shock removal for vinktar?

Sorry I havnt been able to update, I've been out of state past week so I havnt been able to play. Will update soon after I get back.

Damn, didn't even realize that was a factor with Vinktar's, I was thinking it was freeze that was getting me not shock. I'll have to make that switch on my Diamond Flask asap. Regardless I'm able to run T15 Beachhead's w/o dying so I would call this build a success.

Question, almost all halfway decent rare wands boost my tooltip DPS, is high lightning and decent crit enough in a rare wand to justify a swap?
Is it possible for this build to be viable without the retch or is the retch required?
"
ChaseX13 escribió:
"
SticKyGreeNzlNY escribió:
"
ChaseX13 escribió:
Just wanted to post here and show of my gear and set up for this build. I have finally moved into and am able to handle some of the later content in HSC which is nice. Hopefully my gear below gives folks an additional perspective on this build.

Spoiler

Nice gear. Only problem I see is where is your shock removal for vinktar?

Sorry I havnt been able to update, I've been out of state past week so I havnt been able to play. Will update soon after I get back.

Damn, didn't even realize that was a factor with Vinktar's, I was thinking it was freeze that was getting me not shock. I'll have to make that switch on my Diamond Flask asap. Regardless I'm able to run T15 Beachhead's w/o dying so I would call this build a success.

Question, almost all halfway decent rare wands boost my tooltip DPS, is high lightning and decent crit enough in a rare wand to justify a swap?

Yeah it help with random spike damage cuz your shocked. For mapping I would use life/ utility with bleed removal, diamond with shock removal, and freeze removal on your quick silver. Or u can swap the bleed and freeze immune around. As stated in OP, for bosses from the QS+Life/utility for atziri + wise oak. Or keep the life pot if you feel unsafe and just use the wise oak.

Hell yeah glad your enjoying the build so far!

Yeah T1 Flat Lightning + Crit Chance + Ias would Be minimum I think b4 you swap, after that add % Lightning Damage. That would be something I would plug into your PoB and see how much it will effect your DpS, then think is that worth the investment compared to the price point of other rares/dps slots (ex amulet/rings).

"
Veloxity escribió:
Is it possible for this build to be viable without the retch or is the retch required?

Honestly this build is based off the retch so I would go for it if possible. Without the retch other variants of wander might be better suited. Either raider/deadeye/elementalist(reflect) scion or pathfinder ranger or raider ranger.
LocK
Editado por útlima vez por SticKyGreeNzlNY en 8 sept. 2017 16:21:35
Hey i've been trying out your build and i am at this point where things get awkward whilst mapping, i dont seem to have the damage of the retch or something. here is my POB pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/rTpQ55FT
I would appretiate if you would take a look at it and see if i am missing somethning or doing something wrong. (dont have to much chaos to spend, was hoping i could farm up with this char)
Thank you in advance!
:)
Editado por útlima vez por Mr_MonkHD en 10 sept. 2017 10:16:55
"
Mr_MonkHD escribió:
Hey i've been trying out your build and i am at this point where things get awkward whilst mapping, i dont seem to have the damage of the retch or something. here is my POB pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/rTpQ55FT
I would appretiate if you would take a look at it and see if i am missing somethning or doing something wrong. (dont have to much chaos to spend, was hoping i could farm up with this char)
Thank you in advance!

Get Adds x-x Vinktars
Dying Sun
Maybe try faster Boots, while mapping you need to be fast to be able to keep up flask charges.
use a life flask if it feels wierd and your caught in bad spots with Blood Rage.
Dont be afaird to portal hop on bosses if u need flasks.
Cap your res's without flasks, your only at 42/3/49.
Roll inc Duration or Reduced charges used on diamond flask.
Roll Inc Effect Reduced duration on Quick Silver MS is key to keeping flasks up while mapping.
Since your vaal pact, drop the connecting nodes by the frenzy charge and just go up 2 from vaal pact saving a point.
Drop Fusillade in wand wheel if u cant gen power charges while mapping. save a point.
Start looking for jewels With Life/@Res.
Get Freeze Immune on a flask, wether it be life/diamond/QS or other ultility. You need Bleed/Shock/Freeze immune while mapping. On certain bosses u can drop the Freeze immune.
For rares focus T1 life rolls + Capping Res over all. then sprinkle in the DPS Mods where you have open suffix's/prefix's, like critmulti on ammy, Opals/diamond rings/IAS on ring gloves/WED on ammy/ring+Flat lightning damage.

hope this helps some.
LocK
Editado por útlima vez por SticKyGreeNzlNY en 10 sept. 2017 16:00:27
Actually, I am thinking of trying the slayer for other reasons.

I'm not a big Vaal pact fan. I suck at traps, and I like to a character to do uber/maps fine enough.

With the first upgrade for soul of Arakaali and blood rage plus cwdt+immortal call and the unique belt the flow untethered, you can get some really nice life recovery. At least, I noticed it was really nice when I played my slayer.

I'm basically using this tree, except I'm going to grab vitality void too. Plus the initial stun (I don't know how well this works lol), and increased damage on rares and uniques. It's not that bad. Plus with slayer, it's easier to run damage on full life which is a lot of damage.

Although, it may just not be worth, and I just respec into elementalist.

Editado por útlima vez por trackcatbat en 11 sept. 2017 15:50:49
Will be adding my thoughts with acuity after testing.
LocK
Rewrote a lot of the guild to make it more clear and more detail.

Added my thoughts on acuities.

Updated my current gear.

Updated Flasks choices.

Added more explainations.

enjoy.
LocK
Added a 201% life tree.

With my current gear the 201% tree hits about 7,100 HP.

With my normal DPS tree I sit around 6.1k.

/e Empower are close to being done, will add them in "Current Gear" section once I try vaaling them. Also when that update comes, all gems are already 20/20 so will update that aswell.
LocK
Editado por útlima vez por SticKyGreeNzlNY en 18 sept. 2017 19:24:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional