[3.0] Scion retch Bladeflurry the most combined dps and survivability u will get in POE #1 dps

Hi Fyndel,

Can you show some cheap gear to go with this build?

"
k33s69 escribió:
Hi Fyndel,

Can you show some cheap gear to go with this build?

i would just go regular Beserk BF
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Maredasan escribió:
"
Songee escribió:
"
demogorg escribió:
Hey Fyndel,

wouldnt a claw be the choice here since the extra leech from tree and the possible leech on the claw ? How viable u think it is in a league btw :)

Claws give "Physical Attack Damage Leech" and since this build converts all of its damage to elemental (50% from the gem, 40% from the tree and 20% from Vinktar's), we deal 0 physical damage and thus cannot use any leech from claws, blood rage.

Na, Claws give "Attack Damage leeched as Life." Haven't rly played with "The Retch" yet but the theorycraft definately looks fun (and the video too hue), my guess is that it would work even better in a build like https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931981 if u edit the setup with phys to lightning vinktars and so on.

Yeah, I meant the implicit on the claw itself, it gives leech from physical attack damage only. The passives Soul Raker and Blood Drinker give Attack Damage leech though, like you say.
Can you link the gear/gem setup you are using? Char screen 4x pieces missing.
I asked fyndel on discord if there was an alternative, or a better way to get rigwalds savagery.. He said the cards, but said they're really annoying.

In place, he suggested doryani's catalyst.

Figured other people might want this info.

Thanks again
I'm guessing this build only really shines in standard?

Nerfed Vinktars really affects the leech amount, and it's even worse when you consider the level of gear in temp league.

Also, for most temp league players, there is no need to try to obtain Rigwald's Savagery. Doryani's is probably very similar or better even depending on how good your gear is. With Fyndel's GG gear, Rigwald's is clearly superior. However with reasonable gear (think 400pdps sword and much weaker rings/amulet to cap resistances and get accuracy) Doryani's will outperform.

Thanks Fyndel for the build though!
Editado por útlima vez por Prodigious en 24 ago. 2017 17:26:20
"
Prodigious escribió:
I'm guessing this build only really shines in standard?

Nerfed Vinktars really affects the leech amount, and it's even worse when you consider the level of gear in temp league.

Also, for most temp league players, there is no need to try to obtain Rigwald's Savagery. Doryani's is probably very similar or better even depending on how good your gear is. With Fyndel's GG gear, Rigwald's is clearly superior. However with reasonable gear (think 400pdps sword and much weaker rings/amulet to cap resistances and get accuracy) Doryani's will outperform.

Thanks Fyndel for the build though!
beserker on temp league is def better even on std its already close
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 25 ago. 2017 1:18:28
Hi, can i use another skill ? I don't like blade furry haha
This build is A LOT of DPS... but it's not very survivable. With 5k life I die often. But the damage is pretty insane when you pop potions and leech.

Any idea's on more survivability?
"
bryanbergan28 escribió:
This build is A LOT of DPS... but it's not very survivable. With 5k life I die often. But the damage is pretty insane when you pop potions and leech.

Any idea's on more survivability?
would have to see ur gear i am at 7k hp :D
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional