[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

What exactly is the reasoning for taking oak?
"
tcggammergod escribió:
in the threshold section you say for arakali act 7 you should have the fortify ascendancy but at that point wont have it, if you follow his ascendancy priority, am i missing something?

Dont stick too close to this, its a walk in the park even without Fortitude
Not sure the choice means much early on. Thought i would just redo the correct route later and start with the unstoppable hero, but honestly things end up dead before i land some of the time anyways. Can basically faceroll if you keep moving and plant a totem every decent white/magic pack.
I'm kinda new to this build. But is cwdt immortal call important in uber lab farming ? I'm planning to use gruthkul so idk if it's worth more than belly.
Hi,

First time i wanna try warchief totem build and i wonder why you take all of the 2H axe nodes damage and don't respec it when you start playing with totem only ? Does your totem damage depend on your own damage ?

Gear

Current HP - 4.3k
Tooltip - 36k

Just finished my 10th lab for the day. Started doing it at lvl 74. Gear is mostly self-found except amulet and weapon. (Used an greed essence on a 5L i found). The first lab was slightly sketchy because of the lack of fortify. After getting that point, it's been as smooth as it possible can. Bought a Bloodgrip amulet after the 5th lab. Got about 5ex saved up so far. Next upgrade is probably going to be devoto's or perseverance followed by jewellery changes. Loving the build so far. Will update after some more upgrades and levelling up.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Editado por útlima vez por Le_Sanzo en 4 mar. 2018 8:44:05
This is my first full league of PoE. Leveling this build at the moment. And loving it so far. One question for the seasoned players. I got a tabula dropped in act 3. Should I sell it for a quick profit or use it for my warchief set up while I level myself? In your opinion what would help me the most this early on?

Hi, I have a question, statistics from the belt (Perseverance
Vanguard Belt) Works with our ascendancy (Fortitude)?

So far, 7th uber labs have been made.
Build is great tanky, so it's suitable for maps.

interested eq what I have, I invite you to see my profile :)

"
jaredtexasrebel escribió:
This is my first full league of PoE. Leveling this build at the moment. And loving it so far. One question for the seasoned players. I got a tabula dropped in act 3. Should I sell it for a quick profit or use it for my warchief set up while I level myself? In your opinion what would help me the most this early on?

don't sell it, just use it.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
why blood magic?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional