[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
DustyLenz escribió:
"
eliteobsession escribió:
Could anyone point me in the right direction of the "cheap unique leveling item's forum post" that he refers to in this video? not having any luck finding it.

No idea about the forum post but this is what I did:

Used throughout: Tabula Rasa, Goldrim, Victario's Charity (Wanderlust before that)

Lv 1: Redbeak dual-wield with Cleave, use Elreon Amulet+ 2x Blackheart ring
Lv 6: Swap to screaming Eagle
Lv 13: Switch to Sunder, Limbsplit
Lv 18: Wideswing
Lv 22: Quecholli
Lv 27: Geofri's Baptism
Lv 33: Reaper's Pursuit
Lv 40: Chober Chaber
Lv 45: Blood Reaper
Lv 51: Terminus Est
Lv 57: Marohi (? I didn't bother with this one)

All of these weapons are purchasable for 1 chaos or less. You can swap from sunder to AW whenever you feel like it.

So, what weapon options would you use if you haven't started using Warchief already?
Terminus nullifies your Sunder use because of the weapon type

I'm at 51 and having way too much fun with Sundar at the moment to flip over to using AW only at this point and Blood Reaper''s extra mana cost is leaving me starving on resources at times
And lets start qiestions )) Why do you use Vortex!!! It is crazy-no bonus, icy type.
"
Fraudik escribió:
And lets start qiestions )) Why do you use Vortex!!! It is crazy-no bonus, icy type.

It slows down the target so it's actually quite useful.
But first! It is not phys )) and second you have more good gems.
"
Fraudik escribió:
But first! It is not phys )) and second you have more good gems.

This build is extremely skill-gem light which is why the expensive version even includes a Kaom's because you simply don't need the extra slots. Vortex is a very simple, underrated defense mechanism that is a very potent slow to help slow down the damage burst after CWDT is proc'd. I used to share your same opinion until I realized that the Vortex slow is actually quite noticeable and can be very helpful on large packs of magics/rares from abysses, tough uniques, or even Izaro himself. A 10% Movement/Attack/Cast Speed slow is a significant DPS drop and I definitely notice my Life doesn't drop anywhere near as fast once it activates a few times and spreads them around.
Editado por útlima vez por Ellysia en 31 ene. 2018 19:41:48
Decided to waste currency and ramp up my gear, I was farming endless labs with about 10c worth of gear, this is what I have now.

Started from the bottom.

Amazing build

Just started this build.
I don't know what I did wrong but the Templar boss in act 5 can 1 shot me easily :(.

Edit: Why do you take Blood Magic in the Passive Tree?

Editado por útlima vez por nbminh5595 en 11 feb. 2018 5:31:12
Hey man.

You are just getting started, it will take some time to get going. This is a build meant for running lab and staying alive, it won't be done until end game. But this is a pure physical build, so you will not be using any auras. Blood magic will give you a huge health pool and with your life regen it won't hurt you at all.

Hit me up in game if you need help. Bucks_KoS
Hey dude awesome build !

I used to. Hate the lab it was a nigthmare for me until i try this build since im bored on abyss league and i have to see this build is insane.

-I tried on a very budget shitty gear 5L barely 6k HP all rare just the weapon and i faceroll the lab.

-Since i enjoy the build i then invest into 6L weapon + better im now at 7500k hp and my DPS is insane.
Im now trying to get experience at farming ubber lab farm and its very fun.

I got a question tho

How do you get started to farm ubber lab on day2 of the league or very early?

Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional