(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Noteslol escribió:
"
OtavioCP escribió:
I am seeing a lot of advices to boost up damage, but what about survivability ?

what kind of survivability issues are you having? this build is actually super tanky, I'm thinking about doping my HP flask for another dps one.

Well, I am dying...lol

For example, the bosses in Lair or Abyss - that is tier 12 or 15 I think - kill me very quickly. I don't even have much opportunity to deal some damage...
"
OtavioCP escribió:
"
Noteslol escribió:
"
OtavioCP escribió:
I am seeing a lot of advices to boost up damage, but what about survivability ?

what kind of survivability issues are you having? this build is actually super tanky, I'm thinking about doping my HP flask for another dps one.

Well, I am dying...lol

For example, the bosses in Lair or Abyss - that is tier 12 or 15 I think - kill me very quickly. I don't even have much opportunity to deal some damage...

Can you make your characters public so I can take a look at them?

I made a quick youtube video of an Abyss Map, I rushed to boss so you can see aoe dmg and boss dmg (I did go back and full cleared the map) - I'm still new to PoE as well so I'm sure this isnt some pro game play but I had pretty crappy gear and sheet dps when doing this, I bought some upgrades last night so my profile wont match the video but in the video I was using like a 30% Carnage Heart, 2 Crappy Rings and 0 jewels in the tree.

P.s. the map even had players are cursed with vulnerability and I did not have a remove curse flask lol

check it out here: https://youtu.be/vjjsNmmtdq8

P.s. I realize I didnt have my golem out at all, I am terrible
Editado por útlima vez por Noteslol en 27 sept. 2017 20:36:30
"
Noteslol escribió:
"
ivaskakosoy escribió:
"
ivaskakosoy escribió:
Hello. I updated my gear. PoB shows 235k damage per second without flasks. It seems to me that it is not enough, and I myself feel that there is a bad damage, but I do not know what to change. Tell me plz
Spoiler

I can't kill shaper and UA with these items.

anyone can help me, pls?

not trying to sound like a jerk here but practice and learn the fights, I loaded your character into my PoB and your character is way stronger than mine but I do T15, Guardians and Shapers with no issue, I would even say easily.

Thank you very much for your answer. Well, I will practice) I play the second month and this is the first character that went so far) T15 is also easy, but when it comes to guards and Shaper, it's hard. Thanks again.
It's not private anymore. I'd appreciate a lot if you give it a look.

Can you make your characters public so I can take a look at them?

I made a quick youtube video of an Abyss Map, I rushed to boss so you can see aoe dmg and boss dmg (I did go back and full cleared the map) - I'm still new to PoE as well so I'm sure this isnt some pro game play but I had pretty crappy gear and sheet dps when doing this, I bought some upgrades last night so my profile wont match the video but in the video I was using like a 30% Carnage Heart, 2 Crappy Rings and 0 jewels in the tree.

P.s. the map even had players are cursed with vulnerability and I did not have a remove curse flask lol

check it out here: https://youtu.be/vjjsNmmtdq8

P.s. I realize I didnt have my golem out at all, I am terrible
Editado por útlima vez por OtavioCP en 27 sept. 2017 20:56:49
"
OtavioCP escribió:
It's not private anymore. I'd appreciate a lot if you give it a look.

One of your biggest thing is your flask setup is wrong, this build doesnt really need a mana flask and it is pretty reliant on keeping your flask up, you definitely want to get rid all your flask except the first one and get some better flask, this is what I'm running and you def dont need the evasion rolls on them either but it's nice

Also your CWDT setup may not be working out for you, I tend to keep a cwdt lvl 1 with a lvl 3 immortal call so it is easily proc instantly

another thing is in game type /passives and make sure you have all these extra points
Spoiler
Act 1 : The Marooned Mariner
Act 1 : The Dweller of the Deep
Act 1 : The Way Forward
Act 2 : Deal With The Bandits (+2 if you kill all bandits)[You wont have this one]
Act 3 : Victario's Secrets
Act 3 : Piety's Pets
Act 4 : An Indomitable Spirit
Act 5 : In Service to Science
Act 5 : Kitava's Torments
Act 6 : The Father of War
Act 6 : The Puppet Mistress
Act 6 : The Cloven One
Act 7 : The Master of a Million Faces
Act 7 : Kishara's Star
Act 7 : Queen of Despair
Act 8 : Reflection of Terror
Act 8 : Love is Dead
Act 8 : The Gemling Legion
Act 9 : The Ruler of Highgate
Act 9 : The Storm Blade
Act 10 : An End to Hunger (+2)
Act 10 : Map to Tsoatha

another thing is look over your jewels, I understand Jewels are super expensive right now, I bought some recently and they are pretty shit so I understand but you have a Sharpened Crimson Jewel in that si blue, you should regal this if you have a regal and you never know you could get a good roll if you dont its fine cause your two original rolls will still be on there

also since survivability is your problem you may want to spec the 3 nodes out going to Ambidexterity and spec into the 3 nodes down to Hematophagy instead

"
ivaskakosoy escribió:

Thank you very much for your answer. Well, I will practice) I play the second month and this is the first character that went so far) T15 is also easy, but when it comes to guards and Shaper, it's hard. Thanks again.

Yeah the first couple times I did shaper/guardians I died too since I didnt know the mechanics but if you watch that short video you will see how I move (maybe its not the right way but its what Ive seen is best) I whirling through the boss to get fortify buff then turn around and BF him, and I do that constantly to keep fortify up also you will learn what bosses do right? like Shaper is super easy he will use his dumb beam thing, avoid that then when he does his huge slam it has crazy animation so you can whirling blade out reallly quick etc once you get more comfortable you can down them no problem.
Editado por útlima vez por Noteslol en 27 sept. 2017 21:18:42
"
Noteslol escribió:

"
ivaskakosoy escribió:

Yeah the first couple times I did shaper/guardians I died too since I didnt know the mechanics but if you watch that short video you will see how I move (maybe its not the right way but its what Ive seen is best) I whirling through the boss to get fortify buff then turn around and BF him, and I do that constantly to keep fortify up also you will learn what bosses do right? like Shaper is super easy he will use his dumb beam thing, avoid that then when he does his huge slam it has crazy animation so you can whirling blade out reallly quick etc once you get more comfortable you can down them no problem.

The main problem with Shaper is his white circles on the floor, until I get to the second phase quietly, and then he begins to spam these circles and in the end there is already little room where he can be beaten. How to deal with this?
"
ivaskakosoy escribió:
"
Noteslol escribió:

"
ivaskakosoy escribió:

The main problem with Shaper is his white circles on the floor, until I get to the second phase quietly, and then he begins to spam these circles and in the end there is already little room where he can be beaten. How to deal with this?

run through them while they are far from you, as soon as you touch them they will drop where you touched them so if you see the circles coming towards you run over it and touch it then run away from it so it doesnt hit you and repeat so they are all in the same spot or at least far away from you

those things dont 1 shot you so even if you need to run over some to drop it on top of eachother thats fine, just dont stand in them for long.
Editado por útlima vez por Noteslol en 27 sept. 2017 21:25:27
"
Noteslol escribió:
"
ivaskakosoy escribió:

run through them while they are far from you, as soon as you touch them they will drop where you touched them so if you see the circles coming towards you run over it and touch it then run away from it so it doesnt hit you and repeat so they are all in the same spot or at least far away from you

those things dont 1 shot you so even if you need to run over some to drop it on top of eachother thats fine, just dont stand in them for long.

I'll try it) Thanks again!
"
ivaskakosoy escribió:
"
Noteslol escribió:
"
ivaskakosoy escribió:

I'll try it) Thanks again!

watch this at 5minutes, its a different build so ignore the video but just watch how he handles that circle at 5minutes into the video

https://youtu.be/BrqDdlt3orU?t=5m
"
Noteslol escribió:

watch this at 5minutes, its a different build so ignore the video but just watch how he handles that circle at 5minutes into the video

https://youtu.be/BrqDdlt3orU?t=5m

I understood. That is, they need to be activated at the very beginning, immediately as they appear.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional