(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

fun build to play almost a shame tho to replace Haemophilia, Serpentscale Gauntlets for spiked on endgame....i freaking love the mobs exploding from the Haemophilia gloves :P

"
tntkiller escribió:
fun build to play almost a shame tho to replace Haemophilia, Serpentscale Gauntlets for spiked on endgame....i freaking love the mobs exploding from the Haemophilia gloves :P

Yo duuudeee look for "Gratious Violence" ascedency plz :D
Why alpha's howl? sorry for the noobish question tho

Starkonjas Helmet can be a replace?

I believe i will try this build as my next character, seems interesting to me.
"
LeoFantucci escribió:
Why alpha's howl? sorry for the noobish question tho

Starkonjas Helmet can be a replace?

I believe i will try this build as my next character, seems interesting to me.

Alphas bis, +2 auras(def and off at the same time)\ FREZEE immune\ lots of Eva
Hey I'm trying this build, just reached 68 one hour ago
For my leveling I take the same path as you for the skill tree and gems but I played with 2 others weapons : Mortem Morsu and Relentless Fury and it went pretty well from the level 29 to 66.
Mortem helped me with leech and life on hit with my lack of defense but I've done merc lab with it also haha. But still no Carnage Amulet yet for me
"
bisore escribió:
Hey I'm trying this build, just reached 68 one hour ago
For my leveling I take the same path as you for the skill tree and gems but I played with 2 others weapons : Mortem Morsu and Relentless Fury and it went pretty well from the level 29 to 66.
Mortem helped me with leech and life on hit with my lack of defense but I've done merc lab with it also haha. But still no Carnage Amulet yet for me

Dam, this metter much((
Should I run iron reflex for HHC? or stick with evasion? Or Hybrid armour/evasion items? Also what nodes are recommended for survival
Editado por útlima vez por ChaoticHawk en 18 ago. 2017 17:48:25
"
ChaoticHawk escribió:
Should I run iron reflex for HHC? or stick with evasion? Or Hybrid armour/evasion items? Also what nodes are recommended for survival

Evasion is a core of this build, what to ruin it, go IR xD

lower ur dps get more life\Good rolled Armor\reflect ring, play smart and manage ur flask well, its playable for hc, but a bit risky.
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
tntkiller escribió:

Yo duuudeee look for "Gratious Violence" ascedency plz :D

omg totaly missed that.....AWESOME..and i just hit 72..time to make some $$$ and make me some good spiked :P
I am hitting a hard wall in Act 6 because of all the chain stun. I can't even do Cruel lab for the 2nd ascendency. I can dodge Izaro fine but as soon as one of his skeleton hit me it turn into perma stun with no escape. Also playing against the flicker mob is impossible. I get flicker and stun almost immediately. How do I suppose to farm until lvl 66 for Dreamfeather?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional